Product Last Post Replies
Eric Brennan-Hazell
Hi all, I am intermittently getting the error attached. I am trying to import a SL file into another project. I've completed this fine on at least 4/5 other occasions ...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rick Angelone
Hi all, I have a story with 20 variables that are automatically increased as users select "likes". How do I assign the top 3 values to first, second, third so I can di...
By Rick Angelone
Jay Dharap
Hello all!  So the quizzes I am creating mostly have odd numebr of questions, and mostly less than 20.Also, the LMS we have only takes one value from the Result slide,...
Nancy  Pruner
Is there any way to hide an object on the screen, based on a variable without using layers.  Looking for a show/hide kind of trigger like in Lectora. 
By Chris Jones
azlan arif
hi,  i'm new to this community. just start using articulate storyline a month ago. i have a problem when i want to use screen recording and make it step by step in vie...
Nicola Redfearn
Hi, In the default Results page of the Quizmaker 09 is a field called <Quiz Title> that pulls the name of the quiz from the Quiz Title listed in the Quiz Propert...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Helen Reid
I'm wanting to know if there is any issues with the storyline hover function and displaying on iPads.  I've been told by a colleague there was issues and want to know ...
Leeann Hill
I know I've seen posts about this before but I can't seem to find them. I have a slide where the text on the Notes tab reverts to Articulate 7 point whenever I reopen ...
Jason Johnson
I have some slide-level navigation graphics on a series of slides and they listen for "adjust variable" (each graphic listens for a separate variable). I use "Exec...
By Jason Johnson
Adam Ashton
I have a Freeform question slide set up and have defined my acceptable responses. I've also designated a Submit Button which must be clicked in order to submit a respo...
Julie Stelter
I need a little tutorial on story size and video size.  I want to use a story size of 720x540 (4:3) because I have read in this forum this is the best size to display ...
By Judy Nollet
Julie Hull
Is anyone currently using Storyline with the Parallels program on a Mac. I am a Mac user just looking to get started with Storyline.  I've not used the parallels progr...
Max P
Hello all. First post and already asking for help. When I group a number of objects and rotate them if I then ungroup them they return to the postion they started from...
By Max P
Andy Lade
Hi all, I'm launching a course through our LMS (Totara) and for some reason the size of my story is going all screwy. When i open the web story files individually they...
By Alex G
Tracy-lee Fisher
If I am starting an elearning project from the begining without any prior powerpoint slides, should I still start it in powerpoint to get the layout or should I start ...
By Nicola Redfearn
Beth Sargent
Hi All, I'm creating a second version of a tutorial by copying an pasting and creating a second branch. The final slide I duplicated has the exact same triggers as the...
By Christine Hendrickson
Andrew Lian
Hello I have an mcq interaction. I want students to explain why they have made a certain choice. This explanation is not machine-judged. I have added a Text Entry box ...
By Andrew Gee
Sophia Lorenzo
Hi, is there a simple solution in SL to include an external js script file? I would like to implement a timer from jquery. Thanks a lot, Sophia
By Andrew Gee
Julie Anne Fox
Hi everyone, My course uploads fine to my LMS and then it just won't load. Can anyone look at my files to see if they see anything strange about it? Thanks so much, Ju...
By Christine Hendrickson
Catherine S.
I and my coworkers have imported an Engage '09 interaction into Storyline '13. However when I publish Storyline, the Engage doesn't show at all. What can we do differe...
By Christine Hendrickson