Product Last Post Replies
Ruth Sparrey
Hi, building a course which is very large and has lots of photo images.  Is it possible to compress picture file sizes like it is possible to do in word?  Does anyone ...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ruth Sparrey
Danny Ward
Hi All Created a screen record which won't seem to publish. The screen record video plays fine when I preview but when I publish it disappears! All of the background i...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shailesh Shinde
When I click Retry Quiz button, quiz audio playing again. Can we stop that audio?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shailesh Shinde
When Interactivity title is long then, it gets cut from right, Please provied solution.
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Dr. Nadia Siddiqui
Tony Donnelly
In preview, it all works as it should but when published, slide 2 goes to slide 7 (happens to be an Engage file).  When I try and click on slide 2 again from the side ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
taylor suther
Hi all, I have project with 5 scenes. The first 3 scenes work as expected, the other two only show the title slide and none of the quiz or content slides. I did a lot ...
By taylor suther
Anneliese Jacobson
I have tried exporting a storyline file for translation and am missing the middle column that should read "original text for reference".  I am only getting the "Id (DO...
Till Then
Good Morning, Is there anyway to get your PPT theme (thmx) into Quizmaker as Theme (Athm) ?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Holly MacDonald
I have a studio project that is behaving erratically. I was working in presenter, updating audio files with new versions and when I went to preview all audio had disap...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Martinez - Palacios
Help please! I know how to use web objects, but for some reason it is not working properly anymore. I added a scroll then added a web object. It use to open up in the ...
Janet Cecchettini
I am wondering if there is a matrix or list available, similar to others that Articulate has published (i.e. Comparing Storyline's Flash, HTML5, and Articulate Mobile ...
Rosie Leonard
Hello, I've created e-learning content that I'm trying to send to SMEs via email and they can't seem to access the information provided in the zip file.   Has anyone e...
By Rosie Leonard
Kelcy Thompson
Hey friends! I am transitioning a course from Articulate Presenter '09 into Storyline because we are wanting to make our courses mobile friendly. The course I am curre...
Andy Iakobson
Hi all! I have a huge (50-question) quiz set up with a manually-built timer. When the timer runs out, the user is taken to the scoring page. So, the point is not to ge...
By Andy Iakobson
Jennifer Dulock
I'm sure this has been answered but this forum is really hard to search for the specific issue and I couldn't find it. I'm not looking for a debate on the merits of sl...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Nixdorf
Is there a spell check function in Storyline? If so, how to access it? This question has probably been asked before, but for some reason the search function on this si...
Christelle .
What is the difference between quizmaker and storyline? I'm familiar with storyline and I do not like how you have to have each quiz question on one page, can you have...
Jada Olson
Hello all, I have what's probably an odd question.  In the '09 version, as part of our QA process, the person checking the course would view one of the .xml files to v...
By Phil Mayor
Cynthia Liggett
Anyone have a solution, not in Engage, to insert registered trademark or other symbols?  I must be missing something.
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Danielle Halpin
Hi folks! I am trying to use a matching drop-down graded question interaction for a course that I am finalizing. I am wondering if there is any way to set up multiple ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro