Product Last Post Replies
Rick McKenna
Hi, I'm wondering if someone could tell me what i'm missing! When i click on the "Print Results" button in a quiz, i'm presented with a blank "report.html" page. I app...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Susan Collins
I have set the limit the user can take the test to 3 times.  After the third unsuccessful attempt the Retry Quiz button is deactivated (disappears).  Is there a way t...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Shannon Connor
Hello, I see from browsing in the forums that it is felt this issue has been resolved with Storyline Update 5, but I am still experiencing question slides freezing (th...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Matthew Masci
Hi all,  Seen a few forum entries from back in 2012 flagging issues with using Ctrl-Z in Storyline. Any update on where the Articulate Development team is at with a fi...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
suzan saleh
Hello Storyliners, I've made a Data Entry box where the user will enter his username and connected it with a continue button, the continue button is disabled until use...
By Phil Mayor
Jay Mair
I have four question banks with 10 questions each, linked to a main page. I can put a timer on each question bank for 15 minutes each. I start the first test and the t...
Leah Ell
Hello....I video taped a presentation that I want to play simultaneoulsy with the power point.  I would like to have the viewer see the power point slide show and have...
Articulate Replay almost 10 years ago
Debra Burke
Hi, I have a project with 20 slides (21 if you count the intro) and our client wants it to begin at slide 10, with slides 1-9 still accessible for review. The remainin...
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hi, I am kinda stuck with the triggers for this GUI. I have made all the three polygons clickable so that the user can jump to the desired Unit but statistically, Unit...
Linda Vincent-Smith
I have pulled in text from PowerPoint and Word. I have line spacing set to single and paragraph spacing set to 6 pt before. I found line spacing, but don't see a way t...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hi All, My client wants a Quiz with three attempts and he doesn't want any feedback for single questions so the user has to keep attempting without being aware of the ...
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi all. I am browsing the web looking for good courses created for iPad using Storyline. Does anyone here have any eamples to share_ br Gustaf
By lms01 lms01
Sandra Johnson
Is there any way to create a button which pauses a slide.  The trigger options only seem to allow for a media to be paused, however the slide seems to continue to play.
By Sandra Johnson
suzan saleh
Dears, I've built a Drag and Drop interactivity where I have 3 drag items for 3 drop areas, every correct drag&drop has a video feedback which I placed on the slid...
By Meryem M
Jason Johnson
Is the comparison matrix listed here up-to-date with respect to the most recent version of Storyline? Normal 0 false false false ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Mark Dobson
Hello Articulate users, I have inserted the seek bar at the bottom of a template.  On the right of the bar is a refresh button.  The slides have: video voice over (...
By Mark Dobson
Alex Y
Hello Everyone, I've tried searching through the forums for this and while I've found topics about either score or visitation tracking I have yet to come across a solu...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Jay Yearley
Jennifer Baker
We're uploading Storyline files to an LMS (Canvas) and would like to be able to have multiple Storyline files on the same web page. The problem is that the Storyline f...
By Meryem M
jack loganbill
I finished a course that contains five instructional scenes. The project also has one scene set aside for light box slides that appear in the other five scenes. I do n...
By jack loganbill
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone! I was wondering if it is possible to export to Word screenshots of different times on the timeline? Thanks, Daniela
By Kevin Thorn