Product Last Post Replies
Sam Carter
I have three annotations which appear at the beginning of a narrative.  I'd like the last of the three annotations to vanish for the balance of the narrative.  How do ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rebecca Mac
I can't seem to figure this out. I see where to change the hyperlink text color in the regular powerpoint theme, but the Engage color scheme doesn't seem to have it. W...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Sanjit Keskar
I have prepared a quiz and published ifor web (html +swf files).  Everything works perfect oin my laptop (where I have installed the quizmaker program) .  I transfer t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeffrey Thier
I love the way Engage works, but I've had a complaint that the spinning circles around the icons is a bit distracting. Is there a way to turn off the spinning or repla...
By Jeffrey Thier
Keith Dykes
Hi there I am quite new to Articulate studio, we have started producing short E-learning courses with it at my training company. I was wondering, can we create custom ...
By Keith Dykes
touvio anonymous
This is a wierd one.  Each time I publish my presentation and put it on the web, at least one of my quizzes does not work.  It just displays a white screen.  I've rea...
By Sam Carter
Alan Bourne
Hey guys, Loving the new site! Vast improvement. I wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction of some standard documentation about Articulate presenter. ...
By Brian Batt
emily georgia
Hello,  I am trying to publish an Engage interaction with a custom skin. The skin appears as it should on quizmaker slides as well as general ppt slides once published...
By Brian Batt
catherine Chen
Here is a situation with my quiz,  I have the question with two correct answers, need to be marked as correct if user only  choose one of these two answers.  I don't t...
By catherine Chen
eny paz
Im making a course with a set of swf, that I have in dferents folders, with this structure: Sections/Lessons/page1...n.swf (page1.swf, page2.swf, page3.swf.....page-n....
By Phil Mayor
Niall O'Malley
Hello, am going to be exhibiting several Articulate courses on a Mac at an upcoming expo and do not want to rely solely on the expo's wifi to stream my courses.  I wou...
By Niall O'Malley
Widya  Y
Hi everybody! I am about to make quizzes in multiple choice, unfortunately the answer options are in a long sentence or sentences. I have tried Word Bank, but it looks...
By Bill Chivers
Rachel K.
PLEASE HELP! I'm looking to buy some i-stock photos, but what size?  My options are: X - Small                   283px  X  424px     @  72DPI  Small                  ...
By Kate Rash
Olesya Baranova
Hello, team! I'm new to the module, but would like to get this question answered by professionals before I spend a bunch of time on figuring that out on my own (I've a...
By Olesya Baranova
Olesya Baranova
I'm created Labeled Graphics and in the body would like to insert subscript / superscript characters. I don't see an option in WYSIWYG control panel. Any other ways to...
By Olesya Baranova
Allison Moreland
I am trying to publish for a client review and I ca no longer get the text that is in the Engage Narration to publish into the published Presenter file. It works for a...
By Trace Symonds
Amanda Westendorf
I'm working in QM, and currently I have a quiz group set to randomize 50 questions out of 75 and the customer has requested the "Submit All" function be enabled so the...
By Justin Wilcox
Rhonda Goetz
My entire Presenter hangs up in IE9.  It works fine in all other versions.  I am using Moodle to deliver it.  Any ideas?  I am using IE9 64bit. Rhonda
By Justin Wilcox
Xanthe Loyer
Hi everyone, I have built a course with hyperlinks in the ppt slides to attachments in pdf. I have added the 'data/downloads/' add-on at the start of the path. All loa...
By Xanthe Loyer
Bryan McCrae
I have a quiz and I want the question specific feedback to offer the user options to;  review some material or go to a summary slide or retry the question again ...as...
By Justin Wilcox