Product Last Post Replies
Sarah McGowan
Hi all, I am having a weird issue. When I develop a project, I usually create new versions or drafts as major changes are made. Tne I will use the finalised version as...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael OConnor
Can audio be recorded across multiple slides? Or an entire recording (post recording)? If not can this be put on the features list? It would be really handy to be able...
Jason Tilley
Hi guys, I created a test story file with three scenes. The first two had one content page, and two questions, and a results page. Each results page was set to loop us...
Ruth Jenkins
Hi all, I want to include some text with a video at the end. At the moment it doesn't quite fit neatly on the page, so I was hoping it's possible to have a scroll bar ...
By Ruth Jenkins
Mark James
How do I allow students to only re-do the questions that they have got wrong during the quiz rather than having to do them all?  Also how do I get them to do alternate...
Bryan Egle
Hello, I have a slide with 3 pictures that I want to use as roll overs to reveal a layer so I put a trigger on the pics and said to Show Layer. This did not work, so I...
By Greg Cannon
Kim Austin
Hi! I am new to Storyline and I really like it. I have a few issues that seem to pop up that I can not solve even after looking at the tutorials that were otherwise qu...
jack loganbill
I am building my first complete course using Storyline so I have quite a few questions. First, my courses typically employ a ton of external files published with the c...
By jack loganbill
Andrew Lian
Hello Is there a way that the latest version of Articulate storyline can "talk" to external databases (e.g. query the database and then display the results OR use the ...
Mervat Zahra
Hi there, I have created a play/pause bar that controls the animation and the audio on a particular screen in my course.  The only trouble is it works fine the first t...
Laurine Peyrard
Hello! I'm brand new to the Storyline community, and I would need help on my project. My team and I usually build HTML5 modules with JavaScript engine, and use Articu...
By Laurine Peyrard
Felicity Hunt
I'm trying to use the embed code to insert a video from a website. After pasting in the code I get the message "Storyline cannot insert a video from this embed code. V...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Suzanne Delaney
Hello, I'm a storyline newbie and am a little stuck.  I've built about a dozen interactive modules, with varying degrees of success, but am really stuck on this one.  ...
Stephanie Powner
Hi, I want to be able to deliver courses on the ipad using the mobile player and track the results in Moodle.  I have read lots of posts on this topic but most are qui...
By Stephanie Powner
Lora Alston
Hi. Is there a 'how to link' to create and print a certificate? Can you just print the slide?
By Lora Alston
BJ Campbell
After building a large presentation with several lessons added and removed, I need to reorder the menu in player.  Or is there an easier way? It takes a very long time...
S H
I published a course and sent it to be uploaded to the LMS. The course is reporting to the LMS as "Test Out" instead of "Passed/Incomplete." Under Reporting options, t...
Dr. Nadia Siddiqui
Hi everyone, I am using Articulate Studio 9 to create a few courses, and had created some graphics with animation on the slide, however 2 slides seem to have the grap...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ari Avivi
I'm trynig to set up a question master as per picture 1. I want the question to be in that caption box and have it automatically resize to the question. I can't seem t...
Adra Aini Kamaruddin
Hi! Can Articulate Quizmaker 2013 open in Articulate Quizmaker '09?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie