Product Last Post Replies
Ari Avivi
I'm trynig to set up a question master as per picture 1. I want the question to be in that caption box and have it automatically resize to the question. I can't seem t...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Adra Aini Kamaruddin
Hi! Can Articulate Quizmaker 2013 open in Articulate Quizmaker '09?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aimee Blewett
I am stumped!  Using Studio 09, is there a way to set a quiz (with a pass rate of 100%) so the user is kicked out once they get a questions incorrect so they do not ha...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ann Cutten
HI, I made a module with some drag and drop question. When the objects are dragged onto the drop target they cover the target and you can't read the label any more. Do...
By Ann Cutten
Rose Jorgensen
Actually, it's two questions: In Storyline, I've built a flow-chart using shapes and text. It's very busy and small because it's a complex flow chart, so I wanted to ...
By Antony Snow
Alan Sarfati
Why don't adding bullets to text work?? Copying text from word  - sometimes I can add bullets sometimes not.
Jacob Olivier
Hi, I need to make a massive import of Powerpoint files in a lot of different Storyline files, due to a conversion with an old e-learning system. One big help for us c...
Brett Rockwood
Is there a maximum time limit to how long a slide can be? I'm trying to troubleshoot a project and it seems that whenever I try to insert an audio file longer than 10 ...
Peter Deneke
I am looking for a maths sysmbol that looks like a C , it is called a subset.
By Chris Niland
Adam Hunt
Been trying to fix this on my own for a while with no luck.  In my lesson I have a slide with a single layer (slide base + layer).  On the layer, I've checked the box ...
Kevin Darbro
Hi: I'm new to Storyline, and have created a drag and drop interaction using the "Remove Freeform" wizard. I'm not a big fan of the word "Submit" in eLearning, as it's...
Guido Siebers
Hello all, While creating a course i encounterd some difficulties regarding varibales that seem to work only for 50%. I reviewed all settings, triggers and varbiables ...
By Kartik Tyagi
Fiona Burt
Hi there I have used Lightboxes in the player in most of my courses to show the learner how to navigate the course. In a recent course, the lightbox will not display i...
By Alex O'Byrne
Brian Stover
Hello everyone, I created a storyline and added a web object (YouTube video) to one of the slides. I uploaded the entire storyline project to web and extracted it to ...
By Alex O'Byrne
Palka Mathew
Hi team, We developed a course using story line and recently we have added glossary in the course which comes in a pop-up and require scroll to see all the text. It is...
By Palka Mathew
Payal Tandon
I was wondering if it is possible to create adaptive quizzing logic in storyline. Here is what I had in mind: 3 question banks - 1 easy, 1 medium, 1 hard difficulty ...
By Payal Tandon
Dana Kocalis
Is there a way to create a hyperlink that goes to some other location on the slide? For example, some websites may have "top of page", "bottom of page" hyperlinks that...
By Marco Faust
Mike Smith
Hi, I have annotated a slide including the following sequence: Spotlight an area Draw a rectangle, without clearing the spotlight ("Show All" selected) Clear All ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Timothy lee
Molly Buyske
The association I work for is going to start integrating a new LMS into our system.  We are looking at authoring tools and I was tasked with check out Articulate. I do...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi eLearning heroes! I am trying to build a quiz that will be taken by  large number of people. The basic idea of the quiz is that readers will be asked 15 questions. ...
By Daniela Schiano di Cola