Product Last Post Replies
Jennifer Vos
Hi everyone, I am trying to open a saved project but am getting an error message that it was created in a newer version of Storyline. This is definitely the only versi...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Holliday
Keith Donnan
Ok, See the attached images, and storyline file I have a three button tab page.  When a button is clicked, a layer is shown.  Also, the other two buttons are set to 'D...
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Beth Sargent
Does anyone have or know of a timer that I can usewhen a slide starts to show the learner how much time they have on a slide. I've created a variable that disables the...
By Michael Hinze
Ellen Katz
Hello I am hoping that someone can help me with this. Is there any way to trigger a text entry box to clear all entered text and revert back to it's initial state. I ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rose Jorgensen
I have a base page, and three layers which are accessed by clicking on tabs on the base page. On the base page, I also have a text box with four paragraphs that are an...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mariano Aran
Hello, I'm trying to localize a quiz to Thai and I'm having trouble with the Matching Drop-Down Question fonts. I read that in slide view / Design / Font / you can m...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Ward
I created a slide that plays an opening narration then opens a lightbox.  After the lighbox content closes, I want the slide to play a closing narration.  I can't figu...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Heidi Mead
When I publish the course in Presenter 09, the text shifts outside of the call out shape. I have tried to create new shapes, format the shape to auto-fit text. Do you ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marshall Grayson
Anyone having a problem saving published videos with windows 7?
Articulate Replay almost 10 years ago
Jennie Waddington
hi, I have a course that has two tracks. The learner picks a track at the beginning and the pictures that appear are relevant to that track.  The triggers are based on...
Pamela Taylor
I just did an update tonight to Presenter and now my Add-Ins aren't working. When I go into "Options" and then Add-Ins to see what is inactive, it is showing my ribbon...
By Pamela Taylor
Claire GAILLARD
Dear Heroes, I would like to create a table in which an header line item  belongs to one or more columns of the table. For that, there are checkboxes. I'm not sure to ...
Quinton Yarbrough
Hello, 1st post here, so please be gentle. That said, I've several projects where I am adding "dirty" audio that needs editing, so I'm using Storyline's audio edition....
Tom Doyle
I am trying to import a Quiz created in QuizMaker '13 (Studio '13) into Storyline (Update 5:1401.2415). I received an edit that says I cannot import a newer version of...
A Hammer
Hi Everyone, I am very new to Ariculate and I am stuggling to find how we can get/view individuals survey/quiz results for the quizzes they complete through the presen...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ed dorociak
I have a matching drag and drop with 9 items. On the iPad the scroll bars do not appear. I read about 2 finger scrolling and that works intermittently. It is very diff...
Elaine Hairston
I was recently given an assignment to update a WBT.  When I downloaded the source files, the audio files were intact, but the synchronization wasn't retained.  One of ...
By Leslie McKerchie
ganesh ubhare
Hello, We have done a Storyline course for one of our client but the client is compalining that it is not working properly on IE8. So we tested this on IE8/Win XP usin...
Dorothy Baker
Hi everyone: I am having an issue with a module that was functioning fine but needed an update with a link to an external survey.  The survey is mandatory (but is only...
Rocky Carlisle
Good morning all: Once again I seek your wisdom! I recently published an online training program for use in a California licensing program. I've had over 1100 hits to ...
By Christine Hendrickson