Product Last Post Replies
Howie Pearson
I've set up a button trigger on the last slide which should allow the user to Exit the course and it's not working when published on the Web or via an LMS.  Also the p...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
daniele milazzo
hi,  is it possible to know the time taken to answer the questions of a specific "exercise"?  Is it also possible to know if, before giving the correct answer, has bee...
diane clark
I have built a course that uses triggers to link learners to the different topic sections within the course.  I'd like to have the fake "buttons" change color so that ...
David Markwell
Here is an issue I discovered today with a publication produced by one of my colleagues using Presenter 13 and include fairly complex graphics posted from another appl...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy-lee Fisher
The teaching resources I am hoping to develop with Articulate Storyline will be embedded in to Moodle for our students to access.  Currently the completed ones I have ...
By Philip Varghese
Basia Flournoy
I wonder if anyone has an answer to my problem:  I'm creating a software simulation in which the student will enter text into a text data field.  When the student pres...
By Basia Flournoy
Eleftheria Papatheodorou
Hello everyone, We have a scorm course with video created with articulate. The fist one shows the course running in an LMS system and the second is running in SCORM ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Helen Jex
Hi Im using Storyline. I would like to find an easy way for a user to email the survey results. Currently I have: Inserted the survey results slide, added a trigger t...
Karen Loftus
How can I delete Storyline files from the APP? Those I've played show up in my Library.  I can make them a Favorite, but how do I delete one altogether?
By Karen Loftus
Brent Drever
Hi Everyone - I am curious to see if anyone has had luck with developing/publishing Presenter 13 content for viewing on an iPad (via HTML5).  I have tried many dif...
By Brent Drever
Jenny Watkins
Hey all, I have a list which I've bullet pointed but the last bullet always defaults to red! I need it to be black like the one's above it. I've tried: Importing from ...
By Jenny Watkins
Marion Vagner
Hello, I have create a Hot Spot and a slide and also have a button Submit that I created myself. When I clicked on the correct location for the hot spot when on Submit...
By Marion Vagner
Kelly Schultze
We exported a translation document for a course, but it was an old version. So we tried exporting it again and again, only to find the same, inaccurate version.  The c...
By Kelly Schultze
Jim Haffely
Is there a way to not have the questions, and answers on the results page when I print it?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary  Roach
Is the Flipbook community interaction supported in Engage '13? 
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christine Hawkinson
Hi, I followed the tutorial instruction for inserting an mp4 video into my Storyline project. Before I preview, the first frame of the video is visible, but when I cli...
Robin LaPeters
I am trying to create an “Active Listening Test” where the person taking the quiz chooses between value based choices for each question.  Based on the score they re...
By Chad Cardwell
Abbey Howard
Hello!  I created a button that allows the learner to skip to the knowledge exam and essentially test out of the e-learning module. If the learner does not pass the ex...
Jason Miller
I've imported a question bank with 600+ questions, and I there are a TON of "answers c & d" type answers. As much as I prefer to shuffle answers, I would like to d...
Jason Tilley
Hi all, I don't seem to have any luck with javascript. I discovered the below example that was posted on one of the threads to send an email, however I've published th...