Product Last Post Replies
Carla  Briceno
Storyline Developer Full-time Contract – Short Term  We are looking for an experienced Storyline developer to create interactive and visually appealing eLearning mod...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Carla Briceno
Technical Trainer
Hello, When you add a video to a slide, is there a way to play it without have to "preview" the slide and watch the entire video? I basically just want to play the las...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
bas straub
I want to do the following; A user clicks NEXT (when he wants to go to the next slide) He is shown, in his current slide, through a layer a textbox 'recapping this sli...
By Christine Hendrickson
Hiroki Nakashima
Hello, I'm creating some e-Learning of Asian languages. When viewing LMS in my iPad Air, slide contents (e.g. Graphics, Textbox which are sync-animated with the audio)...
By Leslie McKerchie
kalyan s
I have a problem in Storyline. after completing the quiz i have got a score of 100% when i resumed / refreshed it as it would be in saved state it has to show 100% but...
By Christine Hendrickson
Sindy Chettiath
With the Media Panal Interaction, is there a way to adjust the positioning of the images in the windows that are displayed at the bottom of the main window?  Attached ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christophe Laubenheimer
Hello everyone, we bought both Storyline and Studio'13. We previously had Studio'09. We can easily import quiz from Studio '09 to Storyline, but not quiz from Studio ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lisa Francescon
Hi I cannot import my powerpoint slides into Storyline.  I keep getting the following message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object At Articulate.Stor...
By Christine Hendrickson
Melissa Martin
Note: I saw the previous post on this error from 2012, but the solutions did not work for me. When I try to encode a .wmv video file and publish it as a .flv file via ...
By Leslie McKerchie
J V
It appears that Web Objects behave a bit differnently in 13' than they did in 09'.  In 09' version, openning the Web Object in the slide without the navigation... the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynne Hicks
I am using Articulate Presenter '13.  It is published for HTML as well as for mobile devices.  On the last slide of the module, the learners fill out a JotForm.  The J...
By Lynne Hicks
Russ Crowley
I've created a simple app to teach Thai numbers. As part of the quizzes, I've created my own animation countdown timers. The problem is, though the quizzes play nicely...
By Christine Hendrickson
pani meda
Hi one of my Articulate quizzes closes prematurely completing all the questions listed in the quiz, when played for testing, some times 4 questions and some time 8! th...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Hello Support Team, I am pretty new to the eLearning community (in my role less than a year), and have found the Articulate Storyline tutorials, forums and Support Tea...
By Chrisanna Hibbitts
Kevin Lydon
I am evaluating Storyline, so I apologize for my basic question. I have text that I have put on layers and synchronized with audio. I have put in triggers to show the ...
By Helen Tyson
Craig  Doran
Our company ICETS (www.icets.com.au) is looking for a person who has extensive experience in designing articulate storyline scorm packages.  Preferably we are looking ...
By Duane Knudsen
Elaine Poirier
Hi everyone, We are recording our screens to produce a step-by-step slides in try mode. My colleague as no problem. Storyline makes good hint captions including th...
By Elaine Poirier
Christian Filiaggi
I have directions that I created years ago that came from a discussion thread about inserting Captivate into Presenter as a web object.  Unfortunately, these are for...
By Christian Filiaggi
Iván Augusto Moreno
Hello everyone! Do you know if it is possible to work with the zoom tool when inserting a second layer on Articulate Storyline? On the base layer, the Zoom tool works ...
By Iván Augusto Moreno
Chris Want
Hi I am receiving feedback from users that they find the resources button too small. Is there a way to make this bigger? I have tried looking around the player options...
By Chris Want