Product Last Post Replies
Gwynne Carter
Can you put more than 4 sticky notes on a page in this interaction?
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
S. Laplante
Currently, we have Internet Explorer 8 and Articulate Suite '09 Our group received this morning, an email containing this information: In June () will be rolling out a...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jonathon Bates
Hi, when inserting a video from file, i am given options to select, including delaying the start of the video for a number of seconds after the slide has appeared. Aft...
By Leslie McKerchie
S Coops
Hello! Like many of your fine folks out there, I am trying to figure out how to import custom-made characters into easy to use character packs. If you're making E-Lea...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By S Coops
Lisa Donaldson
Hi there, I have a 20 slide Articulate 13 file - 1 video, 1 quiz, 1 interaction. All seems fine until I try to access Slide properties/Publish buttons. General erro...
By Judy Nollet
Sarah Street
Hi I'm having trouble with this issue again.... Whilst I appear to have resolved it with IE11, it is still not working for users running the module in Chrome... I've...
By Sarah Street
Drew Simpson
Hi, I have a single slide used for navigation. It has a number of buttons that link to different scenes. I'd like each button to have a "hover" sound and a different ...
By Drew Simpson
Steve Akinsola
Hello friends: I need some help isolating audio tracks from one layer interfering with another. On a slide, I have 5 layers, on on each layer is an audio track. When a...
By Anum Ash
Karl Gunter
Is there any way to know that a marker has an associated sound file? The only thing I see is on the Marker tools menu under Sound; menu items are active for sound opt...
By Karl Gunter
Jane Jordan
Hi I have a page in my project where I have disabled the forward button as I want the user to click a box which displays info and then enable to forward button after ...
By Phil Mayor
Rajendra Prasad Malloju
Hi All, In articulate, how can we play a video in progressive mode so that the video starts to play and continues to download in the background? please suggest me
By Rajendra Prasad Malloju
Brent deMoville
I am trying to publish my first presentation with Studio '13 and it crashes on publish.  I am using a deck provided by an SME in Powerpoint 2010.  Some of the text was...
By Jann O'Connor
Anna Oftedal
Hi, I'm not sure if what I want is going to be possible, but let me know if you know of a workaround for this situation: I have an object on my slide master, on a layo...
By Christine Hendrickson
MICHAEL LEBIEN
I want all my slide to advance automatically. I tried selecting multiple slides and clicking the slide properties, but that didn't work. Is it possible, so I don't hav...
By Christine Hendrickson
Heather Pettijohn
I have successfully published a course for html and most of the users in my organization are seeing and hearing the entire course just fine. There are a few users unab...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kelsey Gunderson
I have a question on the resource area, when I publish my module it shows in the top right corner a resources area, how do I add links and forms to that area?
By Christine Hendrickson
Alexander Covan
Setting up my first project on this particular configuration and need some guidance. Client uses Success Factors (cloud solution) as an LMS, but all e-Learning content...
By Brent deMoville
Sarah Street
Hi I have a course built in Articulate Presenter 09. I have it running in two LMS - our new Saba LMS for company employees where it launches and close fine with no pro...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelsey Gunderson
Is there an option of not allowing learners who go through the course to not skip over sections/areas by clicking through the menu on the left side? We want to be sure...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Kelsey Gunderson
Question on HTML 5, when I publish and output a zip folder for a sloryline project, I can open it no problem on a mac but unable to open it on the PC that I created it...
By Kelsey Gunderson