Product Last Post Replies
Karen Loftus
I came across this article in ASTD today: http://www.astd.org/Publications/Blogs/Learning-Technologies-Blog/2013/11/Toolbox-Tip-Two-New-Releases-from-Popular-Authoring...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Karen Loftus
David Hirsch
We have been trying to publish to Comply 365, yet when we upload the zip file it only allows the used to download, unzip, then view the presentation by selcting the st...
By David Hirsch
Henry Meadows
Actually, I can, but my Studio applications are missing the English dictionaries.  I've tried to repair my studio installs to no avail.  Restore Defaults only resets...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Paul Brennan
I have inserted an audible click sound with the buttons on my presentation. For the most part it works fine but for some reason I am having problems with the first sce...
By Paul Brennan
Christina Kelley
Hi Everyone! I have a very large program that has 4 menu items (branches/tracks).  There are a total of 233 slides in my program - my issue is that our program will be...
By Antony Snow
Patricia Taylor
How do I change the default location for my Storyline Templates?  Currently mine are installed on a network drive rather than my hard drive.  This causes a significant...
By Adrian Dean
Jason Tilley
Hi, I created a second feedback master in order to have a different button on a no answer layer (to get rid of the built-in one that has extremely limited design compa...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
mandy king
Hi I set the Menu tab to the top left of the course. When I select something from the drop downmenu list it doesn't work. Nothing happens. It has worked before on othe...
Hal Gurgenci
What is Articulate Presenter?  Is is a product separate from the "Storyline"?  I was trying to do the e-learning tutes and noticed that they are for "Presenter" and ca...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leslie Griffith
I worked all day today adding audio to a presentation.  I had published it and viewed it several times today.  Tonight when I closed out of PowerPoint and then went ba...
By Leslie McKerchie
Siva Jasthi
I am creating multiple interactions in (Engage 13)  for a e-learning course. Right now, I am doing [1] Open Engage, Create a Interaction 1, Save it, Publish it to Pres...
Articulate Engage almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Harri S
Hey Guys, Does anyone know why my marker animations are 'out of sync'. I have 6 markers, all of which have the swirl animation and none of which change state at any po...
By Harri S
Jason Tilley
Hi guys, We have a pretty complex set of triggers. On slide we two slide triggers. 1 - change state of button1 to true if variable a is set to true. 2 - Jump to next s...
Cali Lang
I'm fairly new to Storyline and trying to let go of my PowerPoint ways, so I apologize in advance.  I have three audio files for a single slide.  I want them to play o...
By Cali Lang
Jan-Pieter Smolders
I created a table in ppt and when I perform a preview it all looks good. However when I publish to LMS the text is totally mixed up, see scrrenshot. Anybody a solution...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol S.
Hello.  I'm trying to find out if I can add a slide after the end of the quiz where the employee can type in his/her name, like a Certificate slide, so they can print ...
By Nelson Diaz
Kathleen Federici
Hi: I went to create a new project in storyline and when I went to Insert a New slide I LOST all my templates.  The only thing that appears is at the top of Basic Layo...
Sina  Müller
Dear Community, i have a question about tracking. I want to create a course that should be passed, when the Learner passed a quiz. This is of course no problem. In ou...
Doug Thom
A hospital that I am working with to publish our content to their Healthstream LMS just came back with an error message when attempting to load our content created in ...
By harsh chhabra
Gordon UBS Lam
Can I create a state that includes an animation?  I want to animate a shape upon mouse hover.  For example, take a look at this template on template monster.  I want t...