Product Last Post Replies
primus  pandumudita
Hi, i'm newbie in this articulate things. I got some problems. I insert a flash file to my articulate project and then i publish that project for iPad and iPhone. I ch...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ashley Sharp
OK, I am just too visual of a learner and need step by step directions. I'm not sure what to do after the directions below.  I am not sure how to actually get the ...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Marsden
We tried to import an engage 09 slide into Storyline. We published to web and I changed the name of the engage html file to call it index, but Storyline wouldn't impor...
Faith Daniels
Hi everyone!  This is my first post here, and I spent some time poking through previous posts, but didn't quite see what I was looking for. I have a publish problem wi...
Christine Connolly
Hello. My numeric quiz pages have a default value of '0' in the entry field when published. How can I change this so that the field is empty? I couldn't see anything t...
By Christine Connolly
Jacqui Mead
Hi, I have published a module with 3 screen captures and they play internally but not externally with my client - please can you advise how I can fix this problem.   ...
Trip Levine
I'm using the Articulate iPad app, and I noticed that the total time it suggests for my video is 35 minutes in the iPad icon for the Articulate Mobile Player. But we k...
Ashley Chiasson
Alrighty - Rookie question: I'm revising content developed by another individual, and within presenter, they have three links in the topbar left player tab which displ...
By Leslie McKerchie
S W
Hello its possible do create new actions for trigger? My goal is to send the preview site of the result slide from my quiz to the administrator of the lms! thanks
By S W
Phil Havlik
Hi, I have a client asking to create what amounts to a combination of a quiz and survey. They have a list of questions for the end user, and some are Yes/No questions...
Lucy Murray
Hi I have found that if I successfully set up the Review Quiz option it then negates the Retry Quiz option as the user is unable to deselect their incorrect answer - i...
Oren S.
Hi everyone,  Is there a way to create a freeform question with  multiple text entries? I found this tutorial but it shows only one field to evaluate.  Any ideas will ...
By Oren S.
Paul Shorr
I have a long course (about 160 slides) with a 25 question semi-random assessment at the end.  The SCORM 1.2 resume data limit causes the user to resume in the middle ...
By Paul Shorr
Gerry Fav
Hi Anyone, in trying out insert text box following the tutorial, instead of entering text characters one can enter a string, for example,  =lorem()   this appears to b...
By Gerry Fav
Dani Edwards
Hi all and happy Easter!  I'm hoping someone might have a tip for me around this.  I set up a slide with several buttons with 2 triggers each:  1. Open the correspondi...
By Hassan Altaf Qazi
Merrin Ballantine
Hi Everyone, I am quite new to articulate and am creating my first eLearn, currently I am having issues with a drag and drop question.  I have three captions that ne...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Naveed Shahzad
Joanna Hall
We are working with a Company who needs a whole host of modules produced now, but ultimately they want HTML5 compatibility to access through iPads/mobiles etc.  Will m...
By Dave Neuweiler
Tracy Dancer
My apologies I'm new to this and have asked this question in response to another query regarding Likert scales and then thought it may not be seen as a question as it ...
By Tracy Dancer
Kathryn Westerfield
I have created a certification exam and am trying to make it so that the user only gets one attempt to take the exam. I have the exam created and have unchecked the "A...
By Steve McAneney
Alec Ronstadt
Hello. I created a loop timer on my articulate master slide, but when I use an articulate template the content doesn't show. If I remove the timer from the master slid...
By Christine Hendrickson