Product Last Post Replies
R T
I have these slide with layers. When I click on one of the post it notes the audio in the main slide is paused. And the audio of the layers starts playing when the lay...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Randie Donald
Hello, I have created two mini courses about resources for PPT and for Excel. After publishing both, the hyperlinks were not working. A co-worker said she had the...
Ron Duwell
I am creating an e-learning using gamification on storyline.  The person clicks on various screen assets that then take the learner to various layers, for instance a d...
By Brett Rockwood
Sanaz Parsaei
Hi there, I am new to the storyline and I am creating a slide with multiple layers. on the based layer I have 2 shapes with "Normal" and "Visited" states. when the use...
By Sanaz Parsaei
Yusuf Chauhdry
Hi I just logged in after 4 weeks and the following error came up UI_AdminRequiredNotice UI_AdminVistaNotice11 Then its is asking for my serial number again, it never ...
Paul Deschamps
Hi, I just got a new computer and am trying to download the trial version so that I can get Storyline back.  From there I can open, enter my key and info, and register...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rick Sell
Will bookmarking work if the student takes a course on a CD? If so, what must I do to ensure that happens, if anything? There will be multiple students using the same ...
Johan Visser
I am trying to find answers for specific subjects in Storyline through the search box on the site, but do not get any results. Every time the system replies that no su...
By Christine Hendrickson
ken gibson
Hello, I have published out several storylines to upload into moodle (as a scorm activity). Publish out, zipped the folder and then ftp (manually) into the LMS. Trying...
Jane Anderson
Is there a way to navigate from one scene to a slide in another scene?  The idea here is to allow a user to be in once scene and got to review material at any time.  I...
By Michael Hinze
Andy Spencer
I added 5 resources total to the storyline player. 1 pdf and 4 url links. When I run the story.html file the links highlight in yellow when hovered over but the urls d...
Andy Spencer
I added 5 resources total to the storyline player. 1 pdf and 4 url links. When I run the story.html file the links highlight in yellow when hovered over but the urls d...
Annica Rosvall
Hi! I´m pleased to work with Articulate and I´ve just upgraded from Studio '09 to Studio '13. I have some problems in my quizmaker. The quiz in this course is just for...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Kent
Hello, I'm working on some e-learning for a client and I'm trying to create a quiz where there is a list of say 12 statements and the user must select which are true. ...
By David Kent
Ramon Smitherman
I have a collection of screen recordings done by users with poor quality sound (background noise).  I have seen some audio editing tools that allow the filtering of sp...
By Duane Knudsen
Stephanie Jackson
I'm new to this and have a question about what my client needs. They say that they need the .story file for their LMS. I thought that the published version is all that...
By Harri S
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All, I've got a query regarding project sizing... I've recently been messing about with my player and imported a transparent player skin which someone had posted o...
By Louis Wilkinson
Aaron  Parent
My company has a internal e-Learning team building the "MODS".  My boss seems to think that creating a interactive, "fun" and informative "MOD"(average 30 slides, plus...
By Jane Anderson
Sam Parsons
Hey all,  I'm trying to build a course that has some text validation.  We're trying to teach a coding language.  Attached is an example of what I'm trying to do. In a ...
By Sam Parsons
Kerry Sauer
How do I send someone a copy of a storyline project that I put together?  Do I always have to 'publish' the document [or republish], wait until the screen pops up sta...
By Kerry Sauer