Product Last Post Replies
Randy Hill
I have a portal that we designed and it is attached to an lms.  When the user launches the quiz from their desktop computer it runs, tracks, and shows the progress in ...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Randy Hill
Jeremy Miles
I am building a course that does not contain any formal assessment but the client does want a record of completion for each user when they have finished the course. Th...
By renee barnes
Trip Levine
I have an articulate file where in random situations, a particular file does not play its audio. I've been able to reproduce this intermittently on Chrome, sometimes I...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rocky Carlisle
Good morning all: As always, I come seeking yet another solution to my training course problem!. A have several slides that use the Sticky Note feature. My problem is ...
Adrienne McDowell
I am preparing to deploy my first course built using Storyline and have encountered an issue relating to the completion status not updating on the LMS (we use Cornerst...
By Christine Hendrickson
Christopher Swenson
Hello everyone, I have read all the posts I can find about this and I can't find anyone with this issue or a solution. I am running Moodle 2.6.2+ and using PPT 2010 an...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Simon Booth
Hi there, I have several modules loaded upto my LMS (Moodle) under the following settings: Scorm 1.2 Completed/Incompleted Track by number of slides - the total amount...
Robert Noska
Hi all, I'm working on a project for our management staff to create a timeline for their employees' review periods. I want the supervisor/manager to be able to enter t...
By Michael Hinze
Kim Froeschl
My Articulate tab in PPT has disappeared-- I tried re-downloading the software and restarting my computer but it did not help. Has anyone ever run into this issue??? T...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Lou  Bolas
I created a Storyline file and needed to send it to a colleague in Italy for translation. I am using Update 5: 1401.2415 as my current Storyline. My colleague did not...
Brian Hearn
Are there any quiz items for which I can change its default properties? For example, I want to change the default size of radio buttons, and the default font type and ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Allain McCallum
The client isn't using an LMS for a series of short information modules, but they have requested that upon completion of the knowledge review quiz (no passing mark), t...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindsay Roach
Every time i try to add a video to my PPT file, i get an error message. They are MP4 files and i am working on a local drive. I am using Present '13 and have to add 17...
By Leslie McKerchie
Josephine Crimmins
hi - we have our own images that we use in our education- say for example we have a picture that we use all the time or a button that we have created- so that we don't...
Renaldo Castile
I'm making a personalized program where the learner will have their name on a number of pages. I'm using the font Georgia. When I create the book, the pages with the l...
Molly Petroff
How do I disable bookmarking in Storyline?
Deborah Wahlstrom
Here's the challenge.  I am not able to open a published presentation in any format.  I've tried publishing to all the formats, but none work.  I get the:  there's not...
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Allgeier
Hello Everybody, We are currently using Articulate Storyline to create training material for our staff and customers. Our products are patient monitors with a lot of u...
Tony Ludwikowski
Has anyone had luck with posting to SQL using .NET? Here's all I'm after... I only need to grab the Quiz name, User and Date/Time/ Drop those three items in to a SQL t...
By Tony Ludwikowski
ray laurencelle
I created a new font style, then right-clicked on it and chose 'Apply to all slides'.   I expected all the text in my story to automatically change to the new style.  ...