Product Last Post Replies
Shelley Parker
Hi Guys, I have managed to get most of the way on a "multi text entry on one slide" presentation but am having difficulty with a few final tweaks. When I hit the PR...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Beatrize Gonzalez
How do I enable player controls on step  by step screen recording?
Carleigh Cauley
Does anyone know how to add video controls to the videos that you record through the record screen option? Additionally does anyone know how long a video/screen record...
Ellen Brodsky
My client would like to use our Storyline module on the iPad including the left menu, in Storyline,. but the default left menu is too tiny to be tappable. So my client...
Bruce Holliday
Hi, Ive come up with a seed of an idea using an input text box setup with an empty variable called %password% which gets submitted to the next layer where it gets disp...
By Michael Hinze
Nick Wilson
Hi folks.  Apologies in advance if this has been answered elsewhere.  I am creating a training with custom navigation controls "in-slide" (not default player "prev/nex...
Luke Mosse
Hi Guys I'm working on an interaction which needs to be accessible, and I have an issue in that pressing 'enter' only works in some situations and not others. I am usi...
By Luke Mosse
Yvon Desaulniers
I want to know if StoryLine can record a step by step slides in Try mode if the application use the Oracle forms (like eBusiness suite).
By Yvon Desaulniers
Victoria Nap
Has anyone else run into an issue where text boxes included in a group do not appear when the silde is previewed? If I ungroup them, they appear again. I have never ha...
By Nick Wilson
Alan Sarfati
Hi All, I have a SL module with 6 questions - set at 80% to pass. When getting two questions wrong a 66% is displayed in the LMS. When I pass the test a second time wi...
Oswaldo Villoch
SumTotal is our LMS provider, we are currently on Sum Total 2013.  The LMS contains a news section that allows you to upload .htm content to the news section of the si...
By Oswaldo Villoch
Carolyn Lewis
Hi I have been reading all the threads I can find on certificates and have made some progress, however I am still having problem with getting the current date to displ...
By Carolyn Lewis
Cindy Pryke
When in a Storyline course, you can right click a screen and print it.  Is there a way to stop it from printing - the screen may contain confidential data that should ...
Trent V
From the tutorial in "Customizing Question Feedback" by "jeanettebrooks", it appears I'm missing the part of the Default Feedback that allows you to change the default...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ajay Javdekar
We have developed a randomised quiz. In this we are pulling and displaying 8 questions from 4 different pools. Each pool has different number of questions and in total...
By Ajay Javdekar
Lori Paschall
Hello everyone. Is there any way (other than publishing the entire Storyline course (and quiz) to Word, to save/print the quiz key for Articulate Storyline projects?
Jeff Dela Cruz
I know there is a way to limit the attempts per quiz question, but is there a way to limit the number of attempts learners can take the entire quiz?  Any info is great...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Mitchell
Hi, I'm trying to add a presenter video to a new presentation. I go to the insert tab on the Articulate ribbon, click the "Flash" button, select the presentation.swf f...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Eric Brennan-Hazell
Hi, I have built a system simulation that includes the three steps of Show, Try and Test. They all work great when published outside the LMS. When I publish to the LMS...
darren sephton
Hi All Im new to this application but have a strange problem and wondered if anyone had seen anything like it. We use AppSense to lock our environment down and when w...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie