Product Last Post Replies
Samo Zaparola
I have created a flash application which is supposed to display a list and load in itself playershell.swf files created with Articulate Presenter. Unfortunately I get ...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Samo Zaparola
Nina Patel
Hi, I had a question about this. We recently purchased a Learning Management System through Halogen. All of our users are registered in there. I created a SCORM course...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Natalia Mueller
Can anyone tell me which QM setting allows the user to take a failed quiz over again and which setting let's me choose how many times they can take it? I don't have ac...
By Peter Anderson
Beth Kiggins
Is it possible to create a front set of tabs with primary categories and branch to a second set of tabs for more information on each of the primary categories? We are ...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kimberly Zwaagstra
First the disclaimer: I have been using Articulate for exactly 24 hours. The only forum posts I can find are related to a delay in advancing. I have a .flv set to play...
By Peter Anderson
Barb Boothe
I'm not sure if this question belongs under Quizmaker or not...is it possible to have participants type in responses during a course and then have all the questions &a...
By Peter Anderson
Alexandra Pollet
Hello, I'm a new French user of Articulate and i need to know if it's possible to translate the instructions of Learning Games and specially the instructions of Word ...
By Alexandra Pollet
Jimmy Blacknell
Apologies if this has already been answered however I could not find a suitable solution. I have one MP3 file which needs to play over 7 slides (as an example). Unfort...
By Justin Wilcox
Jackie Van Nice
I need to add a job aid at the end of a course AFTER the learner has successfully passed the final quiz, but he or she should not have access to the job aid until that...
By Jackie Van Nice
Dave Newgass
Hello to all, I was having a play with putting video on the presenter panel.  I had a thought that at the beginning of the course, I would have a talking head video of...
By Phil Mayor
Heather Dickinson
Hi - I have a problem with my audio.  I have 2 intro slides with animation and have music going across both slides, inserted via the audio editor.  It plays but when t...
By Peter Anderson
Alan Bourne
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me out here. I have a published SCORM 1.2 course. If the user takes the course and lets say completes the course, or only progr...
By Alan Bourne
A @work
Hi All, I was just reading some information on PPT2010 and the website suggested that MS changed how it handled SmartArt between 2007 and 2010. Does this have any impa...
By Peter Anderson
Ray Butler
Hi, I have a 100 question MC test that pulls randomly from a possible 300 questions in 17 groups.  By regulations, the student is not allowed to know the individual qu...
By Ray Butler
James Starr
Has anyone noticed the fact that the outline, when not activated (visible), can still be clicked and navigated through? The gray area to the left where it displays whe...
By Justin Wilcox
Marianne Goossens
Hello, For the past few presentations, the Stop Annotation is not working.  I annotate bulletpoints with an arrow.  When I get to the last bullet point I want the arro...
By Peter Anderson
Melissa Albin
I've reinstalled a few times to try to make these problems go away, but they won't. I am using files with 96 dpi, 244 pixels wide- and I've tried swfs, pngs, and jpegs...
By Justin Wilcox
P J
Hi, I am using articulate presenter for about 6 months now and we have rolled out a complete course. By the end of it all, what am left with is, "Do I really need thi...
By Justin Wilcox
Vivian cai
Hello, I am working on a quiz. There are many multiple responses questions. How to set the feedback to show which are right or part right after they answer the questio...
By Peter Anderson
Vivian cai
); return false;" class="post_reply" style="cursor: pointer;"> I'd like to have one slide with 4 or more questions. For these 4 questions are related to each ...
By Justin Wilcox