Product Last Post Replies
June Dunlap
I am hoping someone can answer my question, we have posted in the forums and gotten no response so far. We really want to incorporate games into our courses and are ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Jim Powell
Karen Whitford
Hi, I'm designing a software training course and I'm want to find a way to make teaching how to login more engaging. I was wondering if there is a creative way to have...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Karen Whitford
Kayte F
Hi, I am working on creating a time management course for college students. We are looking to incorporate a similar concept found on this website: http://www.studygs.n...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Melanie LesStrang
Hi, I have a question about a Storyline capability as well as a question on an error. I am trying to create a Help link in the player, and I'd like to show a different...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris Jones
Hi, After lurking for some time, this is my first post. I have read a number of posts on how to track progress in Storyline. In less I missed that one "right" post, t...
By Nick Wilson
Kennethg Goeieman
I busy designing an IQ Test Quiz for schools. The quiz consist of 15 questions that spans over 3 question banks with 10 questions within each question bank.  Which me...
By Kennethg Goeieman
Mariajose Corrales
Hello guys, I am looking a way to change the passing score in a quiz using quizmaker 13, I have found an article for 09, however, in my quizmaker 13 I don´t see that o...
By Leslie McKerchie
Debby Hancock
I am using Multiple Choice quiz interactions and publishing for html5. When I run one of these multiple choice interactions on the iPad with Safari (not the Articulate...
Jason Elliott
Hi there, I am creating an e-Learning course and am building interactivity into it so that the learners simply do not sit there and listen to me, but at times they mus...
Mario Cruz
Hi there, One of our clients has a non-standard font they purchased for the modules we're developing for them in Storyline. My question is: Assuming I have that font i...
Natalia Mueller
At some point, I opened one of my Storyline files and found that all of my fonts had decrease by several points. I opened another story file and the same thing happene...
By Jerson Campos
Soogyung Gwon
Hello! I'm trying to publish storyline training, and I found some issues such as: 1. Links are not working if the user doesn't log in into PC with the administrator ac...
By Soogyung Gwon
Michelle Borgo
Hi, we recently purchased an additional storyline license, for another department. I would like to know how I would open a file that was created by one of the licenses...
Refugio Jones
Design: I have a story where I want to show one character or another based on a variable that captures gender. I use that variable in triggers that "hide" the undesira...
By Phil Mayor
Jennifer Williams
The instructions I found for removing the mouse click sound tell me to select the Mouse Cursor object on the timeline, click the Format tab, and select None on the lef...
By Jennifer Williams
Andrew Winner
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the default fonts in Storyline from the Articulate font to something else? I've got a client that prefers Tahoma and I use ...
By Phil Mayor
Rachel D'Angelo
We have been wasting a lot of time trying to make changes to recorded annotations, animations and audio. Is there a way or a best way to record audio, annotations and...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jerson  Campos
I have a question for the more experienced javascripters out there.  I have a activity in mind that I want to try in storyline.  I want the state of an object to chang...
By Jerson Campos
Aarti Talwar
Just came across this weird issue while creating drag and drop question in Quizmaker. The font size of the options on the left does not change when I select a differen...
By Leslie McKerchie
Laetitia ARETE
Hi, I cannot add different spotlights at the same time with the option "Show all". I think it is not possible with the shape "spotlight". Could you please confirm? By ...
By Leslie McKerchie