Product Last Post Replies
dimitra sialaris
Hello, Maybe I'm not so familiar with it, but is there any other way to open up a published presentation without the original Powerpoint > project source ? demi
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Carrie Booth
I really tried to find if some one has answered this before, so I am sorry if this is duplicated in the forum. Much to my dismay, I have three enagage modules embded i...
By Brian Batt
Deborah Lane
Hi, When I publish my course, the slide image is moved to the left and partially hidden by the Outline/Search tabs.  Here's what it looks like: I've checked the page ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Dwayne Schamp
I was just recently upgraded to Windows7 32-bit with Office 2007 32-bit, and now am having an issue publishing Engage interactions. The program opens correctly, and I...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Brian Batt
Isabelle Groulx
Hi, I tried publishing a new PPT and all the text on all my slides is bolded, including slides that don't even have bolded text. Is there any way to fix this? I'm usin...
By Isabelle Groulx
Jill Konst
Hi All - I am fairly new to Articulate, and I looked online and in my training manual, but I can't seem to solve this Quizmaker issue (worse yet, I'm beginning to thin...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Jill Konst
Marie Williams
Good morning, I have upgraded to PowerPoint 2010-which I am thrilled about! However, the SmartArt does not transfer over into Articulate. I have built out a few presen...
By Brian Batt
Julie Frappier
Hello, I've just finished recording my elearning. The audio recordings are distorted and sound awful. I'm using a headset with an built-in microphone. When I finished ...
By Stefano Posti
Hilary Goodnight
I have been asked to provide a single file from a Presenter elearning that I posted to our LMS.  She sould like to embed a video of the elearning (which is self-runnin...
By Stefano Posti
Jeff Kettler
Can you use more than one quiz in a course? I know that with Engage, you just rename the engage.swf file and give the engage_content folder the same name plus _content...
By Carmene Gonzalez de Bluitt
luise Arhøj
Hello, How do i solve this ?
By Brian Batt
Keith Trodden
Hi all, I'm relatively new to this forum and I've wondered if anyone can help me. I created this articulate presentation and it all works fine on my own machine. BUT.....
By Brian Batt
fiona bonnar
I would like to know if I am able to add a 'beep' to the 'next slide' button to alert my learners when to move to the next slide.  The flashing 'next slide' button isn...
By Brian Batt
Jennifer Kanouse
The Quizmaker audio disappears even when no changes are deliberately made to a presentation. Is this because the folder containing the files was moved to a different p...
By Brian Batt
Dario Savoretti
I am a very new user of Articulate Pro. Maybe my questions are so basic but. . . I have a slide which has 6 different references to 6 different slides. I supose to gui...
By Brian Batt
Scott Wallace
I have a presentation with the complete player controls navigation horizontally across the bottom (default view). However, when my tabbed Engage interaction plays, it ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Ulka Patil
Hi , When we publish the course for LMS, there are two ways for tracking completion. One is either tracking using number of slides viewed and the other is tracking usi...
By A @work
Silvia Vantusso
Hi to all. I prepared a course containing different engage interactions. The strange thing that's happening is, that after publishing one or more interaction do not lo...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Silvia Vantusso
Kirsty Tam
Hey guys, I'm new to Articulate. I have created a course which runs great locally. When uploaded to our LMS, it's really slow, and on the slides after an Engage intera...
By Kirsty Tam
David Janus
Is there an update or later version, or maybe a patch release for Studio ’09. For some odd reason, mine keeps removing the Add-on in Powerpoint, when PP opens it stat...
By David Anderson