Product Last Post Replies
Mindy Barenblat
I updated to 13, but the rest of my team is not yet ready to perform the update. Since we cannot easily share files until everyone is on the same version I need to dow...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karyn Romeis
(Newbie alert) Is anyone able to help me? I want to create a multiple choice question in which answers are scored on a sliding scale. Not just one right answer and sev...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
D K
So, I have this course when some of the slides have multiples layers. I have a group of elements for a 'click next to continue' instruction appearing towards the end o...
Ceci Li
Hi, need help! i am working on a project, client would like to have pre-quiz and final quiz. if participant passes the pre-quiz, can exit the course and gain the cre...
Errol Muir
In a training module I have used a trigger to lightbox a Youtube video embedded (using embed code). I have published ticking all the boxes, including for iPad (I have ...
Sandra Hines
Incorrect file package - missing imsmanifest.xml or AICC structure I get the message above when trying to upload a scorm page to Moodle. I have uploaded a number of sc...
Anni Sid
Hi,  When I published my storyline project used video quality become very low. I used all option but still output video quality is very poor. Please anyone help me??
By Bruce Graham
Leo Duncan
Hi I'm building a course where there are multiple questions throughout the course.  When clicking the 'review quiz' button on the results slide at the end of the cours...
By Leo Duncan
Steve Andrews
Can I ask what plans Articulate have for improving Tin Can support within Storyline? At the moment I believe Storyline supports version 0.9 of the Tin Can standard, bu...
By Steve Andrews
Keerthi Puttamallaiah
Hi, I have three images on slide 1, and want to activate an interactivity of below: Image 1: When user clicks on image 1, should jump to slide 2. Image 2: When user cl...
By Keerthi Puttamallaiah
Gillian Whitney
Just wondering if there was any way to have the menu numbering start at a number other than 1? I am working on a course that is comprised of several sections with a nu...
By asif raja
D K
Hi again! I have created a slide with multiple layers. On each layer, I have an on screen close icon. Clicking this will take the user back to the base layer. The trig...
By D K
Brian Gibbens
I'm fairly new to Storyline but I have a cool idea I'd really like to try.  The only problem is I'm not sure exactly how to do it.  I'd like to make a writing tutorial...
By Brian Gibbens
Mark C
Does anyone know if there is a quick way of changing the states of all buttons within button sets to their initial state or "normal" state? I have created a button tha...
By Steve Flowers
Mike Mills
I've got a zip file from a vendor, exported from Storyline.  I'd like to edit their content so that I can make is specific to our environment.  Is there a way to do th...
By Michael Hinze
David  Ragan
Hello, Our Communications team is looking to use Storyline to publish web based communications to our intranet, however our IT department has asked that they provide a...
By David Ragan
Mary Peek
When will support end for Articulate Studio '09?
By Leslie McKerchie
George Carlisle
I read that in the update 2 for Studio 13 that it has added 508 support and in the details it states that closed caption is supported. In the VPAT it states “Studio ’...
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura M
Good morning, I'm hoping this is a simple check box that I'm missing somewhere, but is it possible to provide users with the ability to pause the audio in a quiz?  The...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa McLean
Hello Everyone, I am attempting to publish a course to be viewed on a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet. I am opening the course using Dolphin for my browser however the bottom ...