Product Last Post Replies
Toby Poulsom
Hiu I'm trialling Presenter 09 as an alternative to just saving PPT presentations as movies (using PPT 2010). I've created my first draft of a few slides of a presenta...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Toby Poulsom
Marilyn Pyeatt
I published a new course for our LMS (Scorm 1.2). I find in testing that, if I leave the course at any time after completing a particular quiz (the third in the course...
By Phil Mayor
Tracy Newman
I want to insert a movie into a slide, and it should be the only thing the user sees - no sidebar, no presentation navigation, etc. However, I do want the user to be a...
By Phil Mayor
Hector Aldaco
I am in need of some help.  I created a presentation and a number of flash videos that i created through out the presentation.  When i have used videos in presentation...
By David Anderson
Doug Thom
I have courses that mark compete by number of slides viewed, but I have students who are just clicking through the courses from the slide toc on the left and not viewi...
By David Anderson
Scott Lindsey
We share a laptop in our department (we all have desktops, btw) and we had to get it reimaged because one of the I/O devices had stopped working. We had Windows 7 on i...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Scott Lindsey
Terri Alexander
Hello.  Is there a way to assign fractions/mixed number points to quiz items?  I only see options for whole number point assignments.
By Peter Anderson
Christina Worrell
I have a .swf file that I would like to play while my course is loading.  Is this possible?  If so, how?
By Peter Anderson
Marcey  Gaughan
I am unable to save a zip file to my laptop.  In the past, it was a simple click zip (after course successfully published to web), confirm location, confirm file name,...
By Phil Mayor
Bonnie Tomlin
I have a question about controlling the playback controls of Articulate through Flash AS2.  I have a link in my course that stops the presentation, but does not change...
By Bonnie Tomlin
laura marchiori
I am trying to create questions using hotspot but I'm running in to a problem.  The question requires that I add directional lines over the image (to indicate anatomic...
By Peter Anderson
Vicki Kunkel
Hi, all. I created a few Engage interactions several weeks ago for a project.  Now, as I am creating the rest of the program in Presenter, I am unable to insert the ex...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nick Raj
Hello all. I have created a presentation which I have published for web delivery, giving me a zipped folder on my dekstop. I want to understand now how I can deliver ...
By Peter Anderson
Julie Frappier
Hello, I published my presentation using the CD option and then zipped the packaged file. I sent it for review, but when they extracted the files to their desktop and ...
By Peter Anderson
Brett Rockwood
I have been fighting with a Presenter/Quizmaker problem where I have set up a quiz to branch to a specific slide if the user passes the quiz but the presentation is no...
By Peter Anderson
Laura Hodgson
Hi there, I have a presentation with around 65 slides on it and a handful of engage interactions.  When I hit publish it takes around 7 minutes to publish each time - ...
By Phil Mayor
Julie Frappier
I must have deleted the "Retry" button in my quiz as it doesn't appear... Is there a way to get it back? Thanks, Julie
By Peter Anderson
Brian Sullivan
I am creating a quiz that is embedded in a presentation. I want to make it so that the quiz can be attempted only once. I cannot find the set of parameters in the quiz...
By Brian Sullivan
Penny Lee
At this point my brain is sore from trying to figure this one out.....so any help will be a HUGE relief.... I have used Captivate 5.5 to publish some scenarios and I'v...
By Megan Creegan
Clare Stead
Hi I am trying (about 6 times now) to publish a piece of content (35 slides) and when ever I do I get this error message... HELP!
By Peter Anderson