Product Last Post Replies
Mike Monday
I've created two 'intermediate' quizzes as part of my module. I want to use these two quizzes in the final quiz, with unique questions as well, but after I import them...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Zemour
Hi heroes! My quiz begins with a choice of scenes (home). Each scene provides a result slides. At the end of each scene, the user can either go to home for selecting a...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bram D
Hi there, I have a quiz file and a learning file that i call module 1. The learning file has questions in it but you don't get points, because it is just a learning fi...
David Stidham
When I try to preview a course I get the following error: 0:Wed Mar 26 2014 10:04:34 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time) - ---------------------------------------- 1:Wed...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa-Marie Howe
Hi, When I publish my presentation, my notes look like they are in Times New Roman, but when I've looked at my properties I've made sure they are in Arial.  When publi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bram D
Hi there, I was looking around on the forum but only found old files and things wo won't work on my project.. I want to make te BG transparent. I've set all the player...
James Wilkerson
Is it possible to increase the size of the presenter image? In Articulate '09 the presenter image appears larger than '13. Is there a setting or manual process I can u...
By Leslie McKerchie
C F
(It's probably not).  It's most likely me, but I can't figure out.  Can anyone tell me why I cannot select a custom button in the same way I can a standard storyline b...
By C F
cheryl hartley
I was looking for support on using the freeform feature, and when I searched no results were found.  I did find a tutorial by going to tutorials and drilling down, but...
Bailey Kennedy
Hello, I am hoping someone will be able to supply good news for me. My question is if there is a way to add a "glowing", "surging" or almost "shimmering" state to obje...
By Bruce Graham
Anthony Conti
No matter what I do to the text in the Notes section of PowerPoint; the published output Notes tab comes out entirely in italicized letters. How can I change the font ...
By Karen Schultz
Eric Malalel
This topic has already been covered in topic http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/15736.aspx, but the answer provided does not work for me, whatever the content I ...
Ross McCornack
Hi there, We are using the Unity Web Player to play a game inside a Storyline slide, as a web object. Is there a way for the Unity Player to tell Storyline to close th...
Matt McGee
I created an interesting interaction, but I later didn't want to include it in my final product.  However, I wanted to save it in the story to see if I could use the f...
Jim Heiliger
I need to generate a printable certificate of completion in Storyline. This must be compatiable with iPads, so no Flash is allowed (I've seen forum threads along that ...
By Jim Heiliger
Russ Sawchuk
I have created a number of D&D games using a StoryLine template. Here is an example. The game works fine except that when you click on the Play Again button ... wh...
ramona aloyo
Working Quizmaker '09:  Record audio both via the Record Narration button on the Articulate ribbon, as well as through the Audio Editor. Save the recording and can see...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laurie Noffs
I have written some custom javascript and placed it on the last slide of my storyline project.  It works perfectly from my desktop computer (tells my database that the...
By Laurie Noffs
Eric Vogel
We have discovered that some of the interactions in some of our training modules are not working consistently.  It seems to be an issue with interactions in Articulate...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Megan Creegan
Sarah Schillen
Hello! Where can I find notes about the changes that I can expect from downloading the most current product update for Storyline? Thank you! Sarah