Product Last Post Replies
dave lees
Is there any way to increase the width of the main content so that it takes up more of the screen? Thanks
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Brad Meyerhoff
I have built a glossary and uploaded images for my copies of business forms used on the job.  Before I upload, the image quality is great.  However, after I have publi...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Damian Dancer
Hi, I have built an elearning course where I want the user navigation to be restricted as it is a compliance training piece. However there are a couple of slides where...
By Peter Anderson
Lynne Bell
Hi - and apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. I have embedded a Screenr screencast (my one and only!) on our website and I can view it fine on a PC or Black...
By Peter Anderson
Amy Snell
I have an eLearning that has a quiz included in it. Before the user gets to the quiz, I want them to open and read an attachment. When I try to click on the attachment...
By Amy Snell
Robert Dalton
Hi All, I have a presentation I need published to word, its a mixture of powerpoint slides and engage interactions. It seems to publish fine but when I go to zip the f...
By Peter Anderson
dras pero
Hey, after I made sendmail + XAMPP  + local lan network I have results in txt file on .../htdocs of XAMPP. So I make delphi programm and it is OK. How can I take IP a...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Laura Rogers
Hi, I want to to remove the title bar from the FAQs engage interaction.  From what I understand, this is not possible.  In lieu of that, I'd like to make the tile bar ...
By Peter Anderson
Helen Tarbox
I hope that someone can help, before I start tearing out my hair... Our organisation is trying to set up a OLM, based on Drupal.  We have 2 packages that we are using...
By Peter Anderson
Sid Gordon
Hi, I have created a master slide that looks something like this: http://postimage.org/image/ghz2pjflv/ The corresponding slide in my presentation for this master sli...
By Scott Johnson
Widya  Y
Hi Guys, Is it possible to manipulate the NEXT button in Quizmaker so that it will appear after the assigned delay? Sometimes students tend to go to the next page befo...
By Widya Y
Andy Corson
I'm having issues with image zoom in a new window. I have presenter files on-line whiich were previously ok but are now not working. I've republished them but I'm havi...
By Peter Anderson
Niall O'Malley
Hi there!  Anybody know a way to update the logo in the presenter panel (upper left corner) to an already published file?  Or do I need to update it, then re-publish?
By Niall O'Malley
Dianne Gibson
How can I change the length of the rows? I have lengthy explainations on the correct and incorrect columns. I want to shorten the length on the other columns. Any sugg...
By Peter Anderson
Justin Ferriman
Hi All- When I insert an existing engage file (Engage > Add existing) , it just loads the generic template and not the engage file with all of the content/customiza...
By Peter Anderson
Peg Simmons
2nd Request for Glossary Help!! I updated the glossary file and re-published to the main document. No change in file name. Now I have two glossary tabs, both old and n...
By Peter Anderson
Paul Wheatley
I want to collect statistical data from my Quizmaker module within my LMS.  I would like to record information about the question bank such as which questions the user...
By Peter Anderson
Michelle Lentz
Hi all! I'm building what is in essence a Help file, that you might otherwise build in RoboHelp or Flare. No linear navigation unless user-wanted, no quizzes or assess...
By Cathy Ciucci
Tammy Smith
Hi everyone.  Is there a way to have a user click 'email results' and be able to enter the email address they want to send the results to?  I have a quiz published onl...
By Peter Anderson
Ragnar Holtan
Hi, Is there any way to enable the course attendant to recieve a course diploma after finishing the course made with articulate? In other case, can I receve a mail con...
By Peter Anderson