Product Last Post Replies
Robert DeSimone
Is there a way to enable full navigation within a quiz so that my reviewers can easily review the content without having to keep restarting the quiz? Thanks, Rob
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Diane Blake
I am addign video to my quizmaker file andd for some reason is put in black lines above and below and plays in it.  I wanted to see if way to crop those out?  I the vi...
By Peter Anderson
Raymond Wan
Hi there - just created another module - runnign into an interesting issue with my hyperlinks.  Nothing I've faced before which i find it quite odd.  i've created hyp...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Debbie Payne
Does Quizmaker allow me to store questions and answers to reuse in courses or to make different standalone quizzes? I have 700 questions/answers for a number of diffe...
By Peter Anderson
Judith Davis
How can I rename the Transcript tab in my published document and have it appear as something else for my closed captioning?
By Peter Anderson
Guillaume CARRENO
Hi, I've a problem with my Quiz (3 multiple choices questions) When i click on finish on the result slide, i've to wait 7 ou 8 seconds to came back to my LMS. When i l...
By Peter Anderson
Pierre Miranda
A variety of subject matter experts, who don't have QuizMaker installed on their computer, author quiz content for us. Currently, they provide their questions+answers ...
By Peter Anderson
Adam Truckenmiller
Has anyone else ever ran into this issue before? After publishing the module when testing it everything works and looks exactly as someone intends it to but then afte...
By Adam Truckenmiller
Sheldon Braid
Hello to everyone. I am new to Articulate (really, really new). I am trying to move the interaction properties text object in PowerPoint (located on the bottom of the ...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Sheldon Braid
Luke Moffitt
Hi everyone. I have a situation where my customer wants to lock down navigation and require students to view/navigate to each slide & interaction. Where there are ...
By Phil Mayor
XXXXXXX XXXXX
Hi, I am always having a problem in syncing. When i sync at first time its working fine. After that If want one more animation means then i added. when syncing now it ...
By XXXXXXX XXXXX
Nitesh Jain
Hi All, I have stuck in construction of post assessment. I have some long labels for the buttons appers on the result screen of the post assessment. Now the buttons ar...
By Annie Jean
Diane Blake
I am getting an error when trying to publish Presenter was unable to open project file. I tried rebooting the downloading  7 zip and hit test but did not find any corr...
By Peter Anderson
Nancy Matheny
I've created a very simple quiz in Quizmaker V3.3.1009.1313 with one question as a test. I publish it for Web output, everything seems to go fine, but when I click the...
By Peter Anderson
smith g
I installed articulate in my machine but i have not used for more than 3 times, but now its stopped working. Is there any way to extend the trial version to some more ...
By Nirmal AP
Dave Newgass
Hello, I need a little help or direction in understanding and properly using locked navigation and the 'resume' feature. We use Moodle 2.1 for our LMS....this may or m...
By Dave Newgass
Ajanthan M
Hi... This is Ajanthan from nits.                            I'm currently doing a e-learning project using articulate presenter. I imported some flash movies in the p...
By David Anderson
Rahul Goel
Which is the one video format that works across platforms?
By Phil Mayor
Dan Handalian
After I've posted my courses to the LMS, and I'm going through them online, the Articulate Presenter provides a great container for that content. The Outline tab shows...
By Dan Handalian
John Walston
In the next version of Articulate will there be an easy way to export data, scores, completions, etc., other than having to use SCORM, AICC or Articulate Online? I re...
By Peter Anderson