Product Last Post Replies
Eric Nalian
Hello! We currently use SAP/Success Factors as our LMS, and Storyline to create our courses.  We have had an ongoing issue that we have been working on with their supp...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Sagar Mavale
Is there any trick to assign Keyboard-shortcuts in Storyline?
By Sagar Mavale
Mohammad  Hassam
Hello everyone, I have created an e-learning course on Aritculate Storyline. The course name is Time management and objectives are the same. For marketing purpose, I h...
By Mohammad Hassam
Ejuana Mitchell
Hi, Is there any way to force the logo to appear in the topbar left  instead of the sidebar? Thanks, Ejuana
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
KJr Smith
We are currently having difficulties with our LMS and need to burn a copy of a storyline presentation for a learner to a disk.  Is this possible and if so, what settin...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Tim Jordan
If this questions has been answer, please point me in the the right direction. When I insert a shape (box) element, I'm noticing its hard to position the shape on cert...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jennifer Smith
Hello, When a learner has completed the module and clicks the finish button to end the module, the text  'the content has ended. You may close this window' appears in ...
By Jennifer Smith
Aaron Barbee
Hi there! New user to Articulate Storyline and first post to the forums. I have read through tons of the other posts, and am pretty geeky so I tried figuring this out ...
Lucie Bouchard
Hi, I just uploaded a file that was upgraded from Studio 09 to 13 and for some reason when I click the "More Info" link under the Presenter name, it is really slow to ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
James Stallcup
I am curious how to create another note on my articulate project, different name but same principle, is this possible.
Patrick Giommi
I'm running AS on my MacBook Pro using Parallels Desktop and Windows 8.1. All my software is up to date. That being said, I've tried to use the internal mic to do simp...
Laura Payette
I'm trying to figure out whether it's possible to trigger audio feedback on a slide layer based on the object a user clicks (on that slide layer). I've attached a test...
By Michael Hinze
Lora Alston
Hi. When you download from the articulate downloads, how do you import what you downloaded into Storyline? Thanks.
Mark Roberts
I have a bank of 100 questions in a Quiz. I only want to use 50. I have created groups of questions, and have assigned a number of questions per group using the random...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
Brijesh Sharma
Hi guys please help me i am interest the Video mp4 file in articulate stroyline and publish the html5 publish file not play in ipad please help.
Heather Ross
I have been working with Storyline for about 3 months and would like to incorporate a survey into the course I am currently developing. How I would view the results? W...
Jessica Trueblood
Hi, I've just finished putting together my first course in Storyline...whew!  I published to HTML just to review all of the animation timings with audio, etc.  I have ...
John Pieterse
Hi all, Perhaps a stupid question but I can not find the answer here for SL. When I make a quiz in SL of say 100 questions I want to give the student 20 questions, gen...
Till Then
Good Morning Now I know we can add Youtube videos into Storyline with ease. http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-add-a-youtube-video-to-storyline But is ...
Gian Carlo Almiranez
Hi, I currently published my course and when I tried to check it using my browser(firefox), i get this error. It started to show when I inserted a captivate file usin...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie