Product Last Post Replies
Marina Jueschke
Hey there, we are producing a course where the learner refreshes his knowledge. To get his certificate he has to visit 80% of the slides. When I published the cours...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Maura Dingman
I have tried several times to import a Powerpoint project into Storyline and have the associated ppta (Presenter) file come with, but it isn't.  I had audio throughout...
Brent Coco
Hello.... I have a two scene project that has quiz questions (multiple choice, multiple answer and T/F) sprinkled throughout.  At the end of one scene the student has ...
Liza John
Hi, I have a storyline course that must be uploaded onto an extranet webpage. The challenge is that the course size on the page is small and I want the player to resiz...
By Michael Hinze
Dazzer Weir
Hi all I am fairly new to Storyline but I wanted to create a slide with 2 slider inputs - where the user could slide a button up and down along a line  and it would ef...
By Michael Hinze
Elaine Moncino
Hi all! I am wondering ( and haven't been able to find ) a way to change the grey "wrapper" in Storyline.  I am talking about the grey border that displays when you pr...
Matt McGee
Is it possible to have the same object be animated different ways depending on how the slide is accessed? I want something to come in right to left the first time it ...
Andrew Kay
Is there a list of keyboard shortcuts for Storyline?  Or maybe I should ask if there actually are any keyboard shortcuts in Storyline. I'm importing pre-recorded narra...
Cameron Klem
Hi there!  A client has asked me to convert some Storyline created Flash content into PDFs for students to use.  I have tried the convert to Word, then PDF route, but ...
Basia Flournoy
Is it possible to import a value to create a Storyline variable?  I want to pull a student's name and employee number from our employee database and import the informa...
Rick Sell
Can I customize the look of the menu? To what extent and how can I do so?
Nimisha Raj
Hi People, Ok, I don't know how to explain this but I'll try my best.  I want to add the navigation details like displaying the arrows directing the menu tab, notes ta...
Dominique D
Hi everybody, As many of you probably know, Articulate Online can give you this kind of thing: Unfortunately Articulate Online is NOT an option for us since it does n...
By Dominique D
Dave Harlander
A button in a course I'm working on has the trigger action "Send email to" assigned to it. In testing the course, clicking the button creates the email OK. But that ac...
Howie Pearson
I'm having an issue with a variable displaying. The variable is a value where the learner has to click a number of boxes for the variable to kick and and when it does ...
Kasturi Mukherjee
Whenever I create Articulate Package by using the File-> Save and Send option, I get an error (attached image). Any suggested workarounds to this issue?
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
S P
These two articles have been very useful for the specs and limitations of Articulate Studio '13: http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-13/comparing-flash-html5-a...
By David Fair
Tim Welch
Hi, I created a Word VBA Macro to convert Respondus quizzes to a txt file that Quizmaker could import. It started out as a proof of concept, and only had to run it onc...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Tim Welch
Liz Whitney
Hello, I have been unable to figure out how data is captured from the survey questions.  Please advise.
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tammy Stevens
Aaauuggggghhhhhh!!!!  I am having several issues that keep building up and getting more frustrating every day.  Now, I just downloaded update 2 of Articulate Studio in...
By Leslie McKerchie