Product Last Post Replies
laura marchiori
I have created a glossary in engage that my manager would like to have available on everyone's desktop screen - is this possible and if yes, how is it done?
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jeremy Miles
Hi, there was a thread on this topic last year but I couldn't find a resolution. I have created a screen sequence with multiple buttons on a page. Pressing each button...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mereki White
Hi, I have built a 25 question quiz, and hosted it on our LMS.  I can't get this 'bug' to happen for me, but have had three separate learners tell me that when t...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Peter Anderson
John Forward
I know the idea of integration of Articulate into Powerpoint is very noble, but I am frustrated that a good percentage of my time is wasted waiting for Powerpoint rest...
By Peter Anderson
Paul Smit
Hi We (the team and I) have built some tests in Quizmaker 09 that have the following setup: Two attempts per question No correct Answer pop-up feedback There is a...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Carolyn Stoll
Hi -  We are building a module for a faculty member at our institution who has used the laser pointer on his narrated powerpoint.  We can see the pointer when we sync ...
By Carolyn Stoll
Gregory Wilton
I have a published course that operates well in our LMS for the vast majority of learners.  However, there is one learner whose view is cut off at the top and bottom. ...
By Gregory Wilton
hitz mistry
Hi, I have created some quizzes in QM and applied my slide masters to these, but the slide master also has hyperlinks within them for navigation around the course. Is ...
By Peter Anderson
Wilson Santiago
Hi folks.  I really need some help here. We have been working on a project for our client where we used a "click to enlarge" setup where when the image is clicked on, ...
By Carrie Eaton
Sarah Porter
Hello! I've been trying to get the Attachments and/or Exit tabs to show up on a published course, without any luck. I used to be able to add the attachments tab withou...
By Sarah Porter
Lynn Rimer Caissy
When I click on the "record" tab, the slide advances automatically so that I cannot record the text for the slide I was on.
By Lynn Rimer Caissy
Steve K
Hello,   Is there a way to search for and/or replace a term throughtout a Quizmaster Quiz? Thanks, K
By Steve K
Jon DeMartino
In Presenter, can I add just the slide count, i.e., 6/45, 7/45, etc. without the seek bar and sliding time-tracker?
By Jon DeMartino
Francesco Giorgini
Hi, I can create a mouse-over in articulate. If a create a mouse-over in Power-point when I publish the project, not function. Thanks
By Peter Anderson
Francesco Giorgini
Hi, I inserted it into my course a new engage and I set the button "Next slide" from properties is always show and that they never show the buttons preview /next in In...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Francesco Giorgini
Jo Dixon
I've almost finished my first e learning course! Am having problems with hyperlinks for a branching scenario - I've added shapes over the smart graphics as suggested i...
By Simon Perkins
Etienne du Jardin
Hello, I had decided to work with slides of different levels, levels 1 and 2.  At the beginning an arrow appeared in the profil zone next to a bullet (level 1), indic...
By Etienne du Jardin
Nishan Sitlu
Hi, I have created a 5 slide PPT presentation and have hyperlinked to two PDF docs. I have added them under the attachment feature of Articulate and published the cou...
By Ashish Saini
Scott Lindsey
Good morning, all - We launched content recently that was created in Presenter 2009. The majority of our users have experienced no problems using the content through o...
By Chris Wilkinson
Natalia Mueller
I lucked out and became part of a small pilot group upgrading to Office 2010. I've been watching as many tutorials as I can to get a feel for the new features. Can som...
By Natalia Mueller