Product Last Post Replies
Jonathan Yaseen
Hi, Just looking at the really well developed case study for Changefirst and noticed this paragraph below: "The activity builds throughout each section, recalling the ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris Ske
Hi there, Is there a step to step guide/tutorial available of how to set up an email function in Articulate Storyline? Thank you, Chris
Chris Ske
Hi there, I created a page with icons on the bottom of page where each icon when clicked on has to display some information. For this I created a layers for each of th...
Sayantika  Roy
Does anyone have a template or a demo on how to create a crossword game?
chelsea campbell
Hi there, I posted a training to articulate online - it has quiz questions and results slides. A user emailed me a couple of days ago about an issue she is having - ev...
AJ Summers
I have four files that get this error when I try to load them in IE 11 on a Windows 7 machine. I looked through the support docs and found this page http://www.articul...
Paolo Pini
Hello. I'm exporting some Storyline stories and featuring them as training courses on my website. My website is a PHP designed system. I need to try to get the data f...
By Paolo Pini
Tom Murphy
I am recording my mouse/cursor as I move to different processes on website... whenever I review the recording the mouse stops after the first movement.  The mouse/curs...
Kerry J
Hi there What code do I need to write to allow hyperlinks within an Articulate Storyline SCORM that opens in the same window to open in the same window? Right now I th...
Michelle Mollard
I hope this is a quick one... I have a long list of short responses for a multiple response quiz question, and I was wondering how I could turn the long list into two ...
Richard Chasin
This problem is coming up with some images in my courses. Be it a png or jpeg, a line of artifacting pixels appears at the bottom edge of the image area when previewed...
Steve Cohn
Hi - I have a published presentation and the client has asked that I allow the viewer to see the presentation notes while they're viewing the presentation. All I can f...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Helen Jex
Hi I have an existing Glossary that has been created in Engage. Is it possible to download the data and create a glossary in storyline? Or use the data in the glossa...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
sanjib nanda
Hi, attaching a project where you can show case your linear process. This is a token of love and regards to the community, who have given me jump start to get hold of ...
By Ugur Gumus
Katrina Nolan
Hi there, I've had to lock down the navigation on a compliance module so that learners view all the content. The learner is able to go back to view content they have a...
By Mike Bubyn
Virak Yang
I'm having trouble to Track course in LMS with Presenter 13. Before we use the 09 version and every thing is fine. But I don't know what is the difference between the...
By Virak Yang
Jacinta Penn
I heard there were some source files on the Articulate community which showed you how to do a slider scale, but I can;t find them.  Anyone know where they are?  They w...
By Michael Hinze
ted hildebrandt
This is a more theoretical question.  I've got a huge series of questions close to 20,000 over various books and chapters I'd like the student to be able to select the...
By ted hildebrandt
S P
Viewing a Studio '13 presentation on the iPad Mobile Player - all of the bullets in the notes we have don't show.  The text shows, just not the bullet points.  I can a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Probert
I'll try my best to explain what I'm trying to do here.   -  So I'm have two rectangles.  That both have a state change when they're clicked. -   I also have two othe...