Product Last Post Replies
Velicia Waymer
Hi! I've placed a "main menu" button in my course and I changed the state of another button (on the main menu page) to read "Done" once the learner has actually finish...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Amanda Blakley
When publishing in Articulate Storyline I selected the content to be viewable in the Articulate Mobile player but did not select "allow downloading for offline viewing...
Philip  Schall
I'm working on a project and attempting to size an HTML 5 web object simulation  published via Captivate to Storyline. I want the web object to fit the Storyline playe...
By Philip Schall
Lisa Cooper
My customer is using Studio 13 and would like learners to be forced to click each tab of an Engage in order before moving to the next slide. I know how to lockstep in ...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Lisa Cooper
lindsey voorhees
I'm taking over the testing for my company and trying to set up articulate on my computer. When I try to use the serial number my predecessor gave me, it is saying tha...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
Mel Barratt
I created a Quiz which contains 2 multiple response questions. When I preview or publish then all of the other questions behave as they should, but the multiple respon...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andre Zbinden
Hello, I am new to Storyline, but I already like it! I'm already playing a lot with it and right now I have two questions. It would be great if someone could point me ...
Hallie Hanna
Hello, I am having issues with publishing my Replay session.  When I publish it, you can hear the audio, but you can't see the screen captures in the Replay Session.  ...
Articulate Replay 10 years ago
joe Najera
Hi all. We've noticed recently that the 'Previous' button behaves differently in Presenter '13 than it did in '09. In '09, the previous button would take a student to ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Sandy Beale-Berry
Sharon Smith
Forgive me if this is a repeat question; I am brand-new to Storyline and still in the free trial stage so trying to create a sample instructional module. I am wanting ...
By Michael Hinze
Kevin Harland
Hi, I have created a free-form drag and drop slide in which I have added feedback to the drop-correct/incorrect states. This works fine when using the built in Player ...
By Kevin Harland
Dawn Pierce
Is there a way to delay the ability to click on the submit button until the end of the timeline?
Jonathan Hyatt
Greetings, I am building out my first Quiz with Articulate Quizmaker, and I am having an issue with text (any/all text) dissappearing when I am previewing, playing ba...
By Jonathan Hyatt
Jos Viva
Hello, I am currently working with Presenter 09 and I am trying to publish my elearning module that I have developed.  I have incorporated a ppt. slide with a table ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Valerie Dumova
I'm currently working on a e-Learning program that is available in English, but will be translated into 6 additional languages, including Japanese, Korean, and other n...
By Valerie Dumova
Jos Viva
Hello, I am trying to figure out a way that the user can print test results without showing the answers to the questions, just want the print out to show the final mar...
By Jos Viva
Marcella Simon
I am trying to design folder tabs for the right side in Storyline where they reveal the title when hover. I tried to change states but the new state just presented ove...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Jos Viva
Hello, I have created a test with question groups and I am trying to figure out if their is a way for when printing the test results if the group heads can also appear...
By Jos Viva
Maud Kessler
Hi there, I'm developing an e-learning module with Articulate Storyline. I need to add subtitles to each screen. I don't want to use the Notes as subtitles: I want the...
By Steve Flowers
Wendy Farmer
Hi I have created a screen record directly from Storyline and converted to Try Mode.  There are three slides that show a click and drag action that have sound associa...