Product Last Post Replies
Joe Koller
I am receiving an error when my course submits the results page in IE 7,8 or 9. The error only appears the first time the course submits the results and then it does n...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Scott Hafling
I recently did Update 4 for Storyline. Since that update, I am experiencing an issue when I attempt to add a Question Bank to the course. I imported a Power Point (v. ...
souk chanthavong
Is it possible to localize the glossary terms by using the translation Export/Import tool?
Isabelle D
I have to create 2 separate versions of an exam that have specific questions. My question is, is it possible to have the questions for both exams in 1 quiz and to sele...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Grant Hurvitz
Hi  I would like to know if there is any way to incorporate reporting features with HTML publishing?  For example, the user can access the website - type their email a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carmencita RODRIGUEZ
Did the character bundle Vol. 1 that came with Articulate Studio '13 Standard installed within Quizmaker when I installed it?  The reason I'm asking is because I don't...
By Leslie McKerchie
c r
Hi, I locked storyline menu so user cant skip ahead. however i want them to be able to click VISITED menu item to go back. is this out of the question? thanks, charles
By Brian Allen
Jessica Huber
Is anyone currently using or know of good student response systems/devices that work either within or outside of Articulate Storyline? We are looking to make our train...
By Jessica Huber
Michael Verucchi
Is it possible to open a published file (not zipped) in Powerpoint and republish as a zipped file? My LMS vendor recently updated it's security settings which caused m...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Adene  Herbst
Hi Do you have a tutorial on how to create a matching drag and drop in Quizmaker?  I am trying to use it but struggling to customize the graphics.  Any advice?  Thank ...
By Leslie McKerchie
stephen brady
is it possible to relocate the timer of a timed quiz? I did not see anything settings wise. some of our quiz title are lengthy and they just go right over the timer.
By Leslie McKerchie
Michele Israel
Hi all...hope this finds you well. So, I developed a course for a client that in preview stage, works just fine. But when published, some of the Engage slides are jump...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Brimley
I have a text box that I can't change the timing. I need it to be on screen for about 5 seconds but I can't change it to less than 15 seconds. I have several items on ...
Florence Martin
Did anybody else have difficulty integrating Engage into Storyline due to version incompatibility? Is there any work around this?
Linda Miles
When I add a hyperlink to a website to my Storyline file and publish to the web the hyperlink will not work.  There is no error message it just stays static when you c...
Melanie M
Hello, I am trying to get rid of the "Invalid Answer - You must complete the question before submitting" pop-up that occurs in my exam when I click my personalized "Gr...
By Christine Hendrickson
EL-Mare Rothmann
Hi, in Engage 09 Media Tour you could set the background colour to 100% transparent and in the Presenter slide it would display the slide master background you choose ...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ray Mooney
I'm working with a Corporate Customer and currently develop Articulate courses for their LMS environment. They are expanding their internal Articulate course distribut...
sri ranjini
Hi, Can anyone tell me the folder structure that needs to be followed in articulate presenter 2009 courses? Thanks, Sri ranjini
By Leslie McKerchie
B K
This is very frustrating and seems to be happening more and more often is various files.  I will spend days working on the content to my story when the last thing to d...