Product Last Post Replies
Geert De Rycke
Although we work in Germany we could het Articulate.com, now we are automatically redirected to de.articulate.com which is in bloody GERMAN.... aaarrrcchhhhhhh...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rebecca K
Hi there,  I'm trying to justify buying Articulate Studio '13 but can't seem to find any confirmation that it works okay on Mac. I know there's an article about runnin...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie Richards
Here are instructions to use on the first page of Engage interactions - navigation instructions.  Can' remember if I got these from someone or made them up myself.  Ju...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathleen Fitzgerald
I've been working on a program for several days and now all of a sudden a few of the buttons are not showing the layer as triggered?  I thought I was all set to go ?!?...
taha hussein
hi guys I,ve made drag and drop quiz  and i want the user to restart the course which is just one slide i made a trigger to do so but th course never restart just i h...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
XAn Choly
I know how to disallow users from clicking the built-in next button until media playback/timeline is complete. How do I disallow users from jumping slides on the left ...
Pizarro Jordi
It is possible that the SeekBar Reload has stopped working with the latest update? Thanks.
Miranda Verswijvelen
Hi all, I'm working on a project with a lot of branching and use of questions banks which create randomised situations for learners to take correct decisions. The prob...
Jose De Guzman
Occasionally, I enhance my presentations by inserting into a slide a .swf file developed from Captivate. The process has always worked well. Today, I created a .swf fi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Natalie Baumstark
Does anyone have any experience using the Updater to fix the problem with Explorer 10 not properly tracking Articulate courses in the LMS?  Would it be easier to just ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carla Kelley-Gonzales
Hi, I am using a series of videos in a presenter 09 course. The idea is the learner watches the video then the next page is a quizmaker quiz over the video content. E...
By Brian Allen
Carmencita RODRIGUEZ
I just installed and paid for the Articulate Standard '13 and I am still familiarizing with the Quizmaker.  Are there templates that came with Quizmaker?  If there ar...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Keith Koh
Hi, If I need to have 12 statements in my Liker Scale, what should I do? The template in Quizmaker only allows for 10 statements. Thanks!
By Mike Taylor
Josephine Crimmins
our users use our modules on ipads. I noticed with publishing you can tick the option that use articulate for mobile app. if I tick that is there an disadvantage for o...
By Josephine Crimmins
Anna Jönsson
Hi! I'm trying to come up with the best way to take videos out of the Storyline file, and have them on Vimeo/Youtube instead. And I get lost. I'm not sure if there are...
By Anna Jönsson
Grant Hurvitz
Is it possible to do a Hotspot question which does not provide feedback?  Thanks
By Grant Hurvitz
Jeffrey Dalto
...but won't play once I put it into a web page. I have a 13 minute video that I've imported in various different formats. When I attach the video, I then preview that...
By Nancy Woinoski
Josephine Crimmins
is this common - finding it works on pc but not on ipads 
By Nancy Woinoski
Lou Paris
Hello. I hope someone can help me with this: I developed a course with a couple of instructional videos. I published the project for web delivery selecting: HTML5, Art...
Articulate Replay 10 years ago
Judy Hogan
Hi All, I have an applicaiton where it might make sense to use the "Allow user to email results to:" function.  But, in testing I've not been able to make the function...
By Leslie McKerchie