Product Last Post Replies
Stimpson Cat
Hi all, I'm having a problem understanding how to do basic keyboard movements (nudges) of visual elements in Storyline. For some story files, if I select an element an...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Stimpson Cat
Efleda Brophy
Is there a way to make a marker caption close with the marker? The only way I've found to close a marker's caption is to click another marker. So, the last marker's ca...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Emily Dunn
I've become fairly savvy at editing states of objects, but this one is stumping me. I've added a box to appear when the state of a button changes to Normal, but it's a...
Tim Egan
I have an Articulate slide (the third slide in the presentation), with a .SWF file embedded into it that contains a .FLV video file embedded into the .SWF file. I crea...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Nelson Diaz
Elizabeth Cline
Hi, I've built my first course without a final exam and am having problems with the course marking complete in the LMS. I added a Mark Complete button that closes the ...
Kathleen Federici
Hi:  I have created this sorting drag and drop.  But when the answer is submitted the back side of the memo paper has tutorial notes.  I need to remove these tutorial ...
Michelle Borgo
Hi, I am at the end of my project and am trying to get the print results to include 3 "TextEntry" variables and need the titles of each of the 8 quizzes (hot spots) to...
jamie clubb
Can you remove these buttons so the course can be skipped?
Ericka  Butler
I'm sure this is a really easy question but I'm leaving my current role and need to transfer Articulate to a co-worker's computer.  How do you do that? Thanks
Richard Hubbert
Hi Support 1. I have created a question bank 2. I have created a scene. On the last page I have added a page which draws upon the question bank. 3. I want to be able t...
sri ranjini
Hi, In the pass result slide, there is a setting to provide an e-mail ID to e-mail the results of the quiz.. Till date i have only worked on the quiz files, never had ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Hood
I cannot get a slide layer to advance after the timeline finishes. I have the trigger set up to advance to next layer after timeline finishes. In preview I do not see ...
By Jill McNair
Diana Stock
Is there a way to make a Storyline TOC collapsible to provide more real estate for content or is there a 'widget' available to use?
By Jill McNair
Mansi Mehta
Hi, I wanted to know how can we restrict the number of digits that a learner can enter in the input box. For example: If I want the learner to enter numbers only up to...
roma kohutiak
this specific slide has a base layer and another layer i have enclosed a snapshot of what the triggers look like when i preview the slide, is should jump right to the ...
Birdee Rials
I'm a new user so please excuse my lack of knowledge/skill.  I'm using the labeled graphic feature of Engage and I have four graphics on one screen.  Three of the four...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paolo Pini
Hello. I've setup conditions on my player NEXT button for a whole story so that the user cannot continue to the next slide until the timeline for the current slide is ...
David Janus
Hello, I've been given this requirement for an eLearning authoring tool: ·         The tool must not rely on 3rd party Active X or other client side COM components o...
muriel wahl
Hi I'm working with Studio '13. I cannot figure out whether it's possible to add the slide number in the player as for Studio '09. Thanks for the help Muriel
By Leslie McKerchie
David Janus
I don't know which forum to post this is, apologise if this is not appropriate place. I have a client who is asking some very technical (to me) questions, was hoping ...
By Leslie McKerchie