Product Last Post Replies
Tonya Franklin
i'm using Engage '09 - how do i get rid of a step? Thanks! 
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Indranil Mallick
I am developing a course where storyline output is uploaded as SCORM items into Moodle. The storyline output includes the html5 version. Is it possible to change some ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rosalind Martin
Hi, I'm new to Articulate Storyline and have just opened the application for the first time. All my inserts result in only the top left quadrant of the character or sh...
Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Hey, is there a way to have a sort of a "main layer"? By this, I mean a layer, that is accessible from any slide in the course. I guess I already know the answer, but ...
By Phil Mayor
Denis Hay
Hi, How can I burn a published Storyline project to a CD that I can send to client's to play on their CD/DVD player. I would  appreciate it if someone could give me cl...
By Denis Hay
Gina Heumann
I have noticed a few websites out there where you can get a subscription and download lots of templates, characters, and games that you can use in storyline. We are sp...
By Asad Ali
Louise H
I have some courses in Moodle that track number of screens viewed. They launch in a new window, and the template has the Exit tab (Studio 09) which we guide students t...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Louise H
Fliss Steele
I am interested in opinions on how best to trigger/use audio in courses. The audience the course is for may not all necessarily have access to audio. The instructional...
By Fliss Steele
Kai ...
Hi, Does anyone know how to set this up? I know lectora [not comparing just saying coz I think SL is way better :( ]as a build-in variable that you can add to your pro...
By Kai ...
Krista Ewing
I'm relatively new to Storyline, but have been studying the tutorials on variables here. I need help figuring out how to have a user click an image or smart shape on s...
By Nejc Žorga Dulmin
Jimmy Bayard
Hello everyone, I've been running into a snag when adding quiz slides, specifically with the Matching Drag and Drop/Drop Down slides. What I'm seeing is that when the...
Craig Ferguson
Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but it doesn't really fit in to building a better course. I'm working on an articulate presentation for an LM...
Wyeth Krauchi
Hello there, I'm a long time user, first time "caller" in these forums. I've scoured the pages searching for a solution to my problem, with no luck. Apologies if it's ...
By Wyeth Krauchi
Laurie Noffs
Help!  I am putting an ordered list into my text boxes but on page 2 I need it to start at list item #3.  How do you change the start number of an ordered list? (you c...
Niels Vollrath
Hi, I am trying to publish a training module for world wide distribution. The problem we have is that some locations that will take the training have a rather slow int...
Max SPA
Hello, I have a problem when  : 1. I select in my question one false answer 2. I unselect this false answer 3. I select the good answer 4. I validate this slide =>...
Karen Whitford
I'm sorry I can't find how to hide the slides in articulate 09. Every time I do a search on your website right now I get no results for anything I put in. Do you mind ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rhonda Zeutschel
For the Storyline Projects published as Scorm 1.2, where tracking is a results slide and the project is graded quiz questions, the students are unable to leave and res...
Becky Koltonski
Good morning! The search function in the forums seems to be down, but I had a quick question that I'm sure has been addressed before. This is the first time I am publi...
Brooke Tomoana
I have created a module in storyline and when I preview and try and navigate throught the scenes using the navigation pane on the left hand side nothing happens when I...
By Mike Taylor