Product Last Post Replies
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: 1. I've got a little audio sitch: my audio in Replay (when I preview or publish), just comes through one side of my headphones. I've been told by a few t...
Articulate Replay 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Wesley Sinclair
Hi. I am tired of the bugs in this software! Costs me hours of additional work when it shouldn't! 1) Translation imports regularly exclude text so that I have to go th...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Stephanie Mahoney
Hi, I'm wondering if something is possible - I don't have a lot of experience with variables yet... Basically, I'm creating a course that the learner would click on ce...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kim Townsend
Does anyone know how to make the storyline presentation not start automatically? I want the user to be able to start it when they are ready.
By Simon Perkins
Mike Ramsey
I have  a course that has some 300 data entry points. We are not collecting the data from these fields. However, we must validate that the fields are not left blank in...
Kerry Sauer
My concern is layers: I feel like I don't fully grasp their value.  What can/should I be using them to do???? Are they only used to allow interactivity?  If my little ...
By Simon Perkins
rob mano
Could you fix it as it would be easier to follow? http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/create-a-result-slide.aspx
Aman Vohra
I recently uploaded a project on articulate-online and tested it using iPad. I found update 5 very useful as the flickering issues and the issues with Quiz questi...
Jeff Forrer
We are publishing our programs using Update 5 vs. Update 4.  Our programs are primarily video containing audio, imported into Storyline. We are finding that some of o...
Julie Jordan
I just set up a template in Storyline and would like my SME to use this as his guide for adding content. I am not able to copy the screens into PowerPoint using a simp...
By Julie Jordan
Gian Carlo Almiranez
Hi guys! I just encountered a new problem using Articulate Presenter. I tried publishing my 55 slide course. The published course worked well until I reached slide 18....
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carrie Pedri
Hi everyone - I'm ready to throw my laptop out the window!  Please save my laptop from certain destruction I have attached the file for you to see.  I have a layer wh...
Sue McKibben
I am working with Engage '13 and am creating a labeled graphic.  I viewed some great examples on the blog - specifically, I like how there is a line separating the lab...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Hello, I am trying to create a multiple text entry with one submit button. I have done everything the video has suggested on here //www.screenr.com/qiR8. But whenev...
Chris Want
Hi I need learners to press a specific key to move from one particular screen to the next, like they would on the live system. This is only 3 slides, so do not want to...
Khanh Bui
I am trying to add a video from our vendor. It uses a secured hyperlink which starts with mms:// instead of the usuall html://. I tried to add this as a hyperlink to t...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
sachin nehere
Hi, How to remove the bullet point from menu while publishing in HTML5 output? For reference see the following image  
shannon page
I am trying to write something that is exclusively for ipad. When I preview it it looks great. When I publish and use HTML 5 some of the triggers don't work and it add...
Sara Tindall
Hi, I'm trying to publish an articulate storyline project within our moodle 2.3 installation so that when a user clicks on the link it opens in the articulate mobile a...
Cheryl Hay
Hi there, I want to set up my quiz results review to show only a specific list of slides. Is there a way to make one slide not show up in the review? For example, I ha...
By Mike Taylor