Product Last Post Replies
sachin nehere
Hi, How to remove the bullet point from menu while publishing in HTML5 output? For reference see the following image  
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
shannon page
I am trying to write something that is exclusively for ipad. When I preview it it looks great. When I publish and use HTML 5 some of the triggers don't work and it add...
Sara Tindall
Hi, I'm trying to publish an articulate storyline project within our moodle 2.3 installation so that when a user clicks on the link it opens in the articulate mobile a...
Cheryl Hay
Hi there, I want to set up my quiz results review to show only a specific list of slides. Is there a way to make one slide not show up in the review? For example, I ha...
By Mike Taylor
Jesse Evans
Hey all- I'm keeping track of score in my course, but I want to make sure that if you click on something to increase score you can't just use the back button to do it ...
Troy Avidano
I have a odd situation, I am working in 7 trainings 6 of them have quiz's and when I send the files to a coworker for a second look 2 of the presentations quiz files d...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dayna LeBlanc
Hello, I just upgraded to Articulate '13 and the installation seems to be working fine on my desktop, but when I went to record a narration on the version I installed ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Denise Landgraf
Where did my trigger pane go? 
By Denise Landgraf
Herminia Esqueda
Although my issue is with the results slide, I believe the real issue is with slide numbers. Can I reorder the "results" questions IN "Result Slide Properties"?I kept ...
Jim Hanner
Having trouble importing quizmaker files into Storyline.
Ellen Brodsky
Hello! Is there any way to get a text box or button to close the browser window? Using an Exit Course trigger does not seem to do it! Thank you, Ellen
Janel Favero
Today I tested my project to a group of people who did not have articulate storyline on their machines... and I ended up with the following problems: one computer stil...
Matthew Swift
Hello, I want to create a simple animation which involves moving an image around a page when the user clicks a button. I've not a clue how to go about this, do I need ...
By Matthew Swift
Jeff ("JP") Redman
In '09 there was a way to control slide navigation. A way to make people view all the slides in order. A way to allow them to look back in the series without allowing ...
By Jeff ("JP") Redman
Alexis Brannan
Hi, This might be a no-brainer, but I'm new here, so I appreciate the patience I publish a LMS course out of Articulate Presenter. I am able to launch the course, and...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ginger Walkup
I am recording with Presenter '13. I had another person record this same presenation with Presenter '09. I have upgraded the presentation to 13. I have recorded over t...
By Leslie McKerchie
shannon page
I am building a virtual manipulative for elementary school. Ideally, what I would like to do is to drag an object out and create a trigger that clones it automatically...
Richard Jones
Hi How can I install a new font into Storyline? It works fine in MS and text files but doesn't show up in Storyline. It is a TT font. The nearest I can get is Kristen ...
Ernesto Gutierrez
Dear Heroes, I've just started working for a new client who would like me to use IMS instead of SCORM as their MOODLE version is 2.5 but it doesn't let me upload my SC...
By Phil Mayor
Sarah McGowan
Hi, my colleague has just started using Articulate Storyline and was hoping to view some fo the tutorials but unfortuantely we are unable to see them. I think maybe th...
By Sarah McGowan