Product Last Post Replies
Nicole Young
My team recently got Storyline, so we are very inexperienced with it. We are testing a storyline course in our lms in Chrome, IE, and Firefox. We have had sporadic suc...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Annie Gelly
Hi, I have a few online courses buit with Presenter '09. Those courses have been running for a few years and some haven't been modified for a while. They are all runni...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jose De Guzman
After publishing a Presenter 2013 file into the local drive, the Exit button does not close the presentation. Even after loading the published file into the web, still...
By Jose De Guzman
Caroline Willi
I deleted the Resources tab in the Player! How can I resinstall it? Adding a new "Resources" tab doesn't provide the option for a drop-down menu where the learner can ...
By Caroline Willi
Carmen Toro
I am having a problem with presenter skipping a slide in a published presentation no matter what i do. The slide before the skipped slide is set to go to Next slide. A...
By Nicole Kobrowski
Spencer McCall
Is anyone experiencing freezing on Quizzes since the new update was released? Our courses were working fine before but after the release, when we exported in the same ...
Julie Desbois
HI Are there audio controls that we can add to a page.  We have voice over narration that we want the user to be able to turn on and off.  At present we have created t...
By Mike Taylor
Carolina Mussoi
Hi, people! I inserted some urls at a presentation. The urls are correct, but when I publish it, the urls just doesn't work! Nothing happens! They need to open in a n...
Kyle  Schmidt
Hello!  I'm having a problem during publishing an Articulate '13 course using PPT '10.  Whenever I publish, the text in the Notes section appears in vastly different ...
By Kyle Schmidt
Darrell Bird
Has anyone used and had success with Flash Crossword Puzzle generators and then embedding them in Articulate Presentations?  There are a number of software application...
By Darrell Bird
marco raffis
Hello! I can not seem to find a way to edit the trigger that sets when a no answer is given for a question. And I would like to change the language and take out the pr...
Beatrize Gonzalez
How do I make changes to published project? I had to change computers. I uploaded my files to Dropbox and flash drive. I reinstalled Articulate on new computer. I need...
Grace Torre
Hi all, Storyline is a great tool but I am facing a really frustrating problem...have a powerpoint slide that is aligned in powerpoint, and appears aligned in Storyvie...
stefaan gryspeerdt
Dear, I added print results as option, but after clicking and filling in the name of the student, nothing happens. What to do to get results printed ?
By Nancy Woinoski
Keith Kemsley
I have several Captivate 6 software simulations inserted as Web Objects that I have working. I have two concerns: 1) I can't seem to get the course to advance to the n...
By Jeff Schlaybach
Andrew Petrun
Hello, I am wondering if there is any way to disable the "live preview" feature when editing the player settings in Articulate Studio '13. While I do find the function...
By Andrew Petrun
roma kohutiak
whne i create a quiz and go to the layer :"correct "and wish to resize the box, it will not let me.  I can resize all the text boxes but not the box..  When i right cl...
By roma kohutiak
Cris Heffernan
All was fine yesterday, now my Record from Mic makes me sound like a chipmunk - going way too fast.  Any ideas of what I did or how to fix it?
Donald DeVries
My computer has the AvantGarde font but it is not in the storyline font selection . Need ASAP please !