Product Last Post Replies
Sandy O'Brien
Hi, I'm using Engage 09 and have created an color scheme for my Tab interaction.  What I can't figure out is how to change the color of the font on the actual tabs in ...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Sachindra Bajracharya
Hi all, Recently, I have moved my training files (swf)  into new server and I have noticed that the Articulate interface with controls are loading but not showing vide...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Eric Robitaille
I'm trying to create few "drag and drop" puzzles with always the same bank of images (In the bank, all images are doubled because in some puzzle I need more than one o...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Paco Garcia Jaen
Have published a course to HTML wit SCORM tracking and running it from Moodle. When I view the course in my iPad, everything (apart from the logo background) looks fin...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Declan Lawlor
Evening, I have a presentation that I am trying to use the same Engage Interaction (Tab Interaction) in two different parts (Slide 4 and Slide 34). When I try to Add E...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Keith K.
I have a very simple web object with some paragraphed text. There is enough text that the web object content is larger (taller) than the web object itself. In the Flas...
Paul Barker
Hi all.  We've made the decision to stick with Presenter 13 for now as Storyline appears to have too many time-consuming and annoying issues for us to be able to work ...
Ann Evans
Hi - I'm trying to create my first Screenr. I was prompted to download Java, which I did (although I thought I already had it). I've gone back to Screenr and it is sti...
S P
We published a presentation to Web and checked off "Includes HTML5 output".  The presentation has SWF files on a few slides.  In the published output, opening up the "...
By Justin Grenier
dennis devriendt
How can I check what LMS reporting option I chose when publishing a file for LMS in Storyline? I suppose it's somewhere in one of the files, but I have no clue where t...
Craig Spradbury
Hello I have several individual Articulate Storyline assessments with multiple slides that compile correctly (these have all been checked via scorm.cloud and are all i...
Paul Williams
Hi, I'm new to Articulate, and I'm trying tow ork out how I can show users a screenshot of a software homescreen and get them to show me up to 4 different locations th...
Helen Fitness
I'm hesitant to start another thread for this issue because I see there have been a number already. Last week Storyline was working fine and previewing OK; this week, ...
Clint Blasingame
Hi, We have numerous QuizMaker tests on our LMS. We are discovering several issues with the new release of IE 11. The QuizMaker test results are not updating correctly...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Wendy Down
Hi, I'm really having some "minty" moments trying to get my first project done. I'm trying to change the input size of the text in my input fields on an interaction sl...
Barbara Hacker
Once a course is published can it be unpublished?  Or, must you save an unpublished copy before publishing? Barbara
Fintan mac carthy
Hi there, I've a file which has two forms of actions created by using variables, conditions and triggers: 1. Storing a users name in a Text Variable 2. Progress bar...
By Michael Hinze
Nick Jones
I'm going through the getting started tutorial video series and finding it very helpful.   The issue I'm running into is that with Powerpoint 2013 if I select outline ...
By Daniel Brigham
Carrie Derner
Can a freeform quiz question in Storyline be set to a graded question where I can assign point values to certain answers? I see a tutorial or two where that is done in...
By Mike Taylor
Serko Srabonian
Hello everyone, My client LOVES he "allow user to print result" feature of Storyline. They are going to begin using Moodle 2.6 for their LMS.  Is there a way to have ...
By Serko Srabonian