Product Last Post Replies
Elise De Maeyer
Hi, My quiz disappears once I post my Articulate produced CBT on a sharepoint site. When saved locally, everything works fine. it's only when I post it on sharepoint: ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lisa Anderson
Hello... My colleague has Presenter, but does not have QM.  Is there a way I can create his quizzes, send him the files, have him import them into his PPT (which is ov...
By Justin Wilcox
Steve Babe
I have been able to publish my project, but am having difficulty sharing it for viewing. I want to put the project on sharepoint or a Community of Practice page, or ev...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Poornima Ramachandran
I uploaded a PPT as an attachment. In the published Presenter file, though I can see the Attachment tab and the file name of the attachment, I am not able to open it. ...
By David Anderson
Dave Newgass
Hello, Is there a way to find a specific colour of text and change it via something similar to 'find and replace' for text? I have changed the background colour and th...
By Dave Newgass
Dixie Scott
We are working on a course and have selected the Engage timeline interaction.  When we get to our last slide we want to attach an image file and have them use the magn...
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
P T
Hi, I have a few questions that are a few words too long.  The full question does not show on the question bar.  Is there away to wrap text or extend the character siz...
By P T
Josh Janikowski
I just made some text edits to my PPT and published and my notes are not showing up for any slides. Thsi PPT was just fine 10 minutes ago. Nothing Crashed. I checked m...
By Justin Wilcox
Jill Rashdi
Hello, The Engage labels seem to be set to display for 5 seconds.  I recorded audio on the slide that plays independently of the labels.  So, if you click on the label...
By Jill Rashdi
Gary Courington
Jeanette: Attached is the sponge transition we talked about last week. I tried deleting smooth start and smooth end and it just made it worse. The Jenise Cook example ...
By Jeanette Brooks
Rita Rosenberg
I have created my own color scheme for my Engage interactions.  I've changed the Slide Background to WHITE.  However, there still seems to be a gray shaded area at the...
By Justin Wilcox
Steve Lyne
Hi, I have created a custom player template based on my client's corporate colours.  Does anyone know how I can copy that template to another computer to work on the p...
By Justin Wilcox
Edmund O'Neill
Hello, talented folks! I've got a usage question. I wasn't sure if it's a Support question or a Building Better Courses question, but here goes: I'd like to set up a...
By Justin Wilcox
hitz mistry
I've been looking at new ways of creating more engaging content and looking at creating modules within the courses that I am creating. Basically, I am creating a forkl...
By Justin Wilcox
Bob S
Hi all, Can't figure this one out...  when I go to copy or move a published course folder I get a weird error message about an mp3 file being in use. So can't copy fol...
By Justin Wilcox
Allyson Benavides
Hello Everyone, My client has 9 scenarios. Each scenario is a situation with 2-4 questions. Very basic -- no real branching. They want to randomize scenario training, ...
By Allyson Benavides
Edmund O'Neill
Hello! I have a problem that I hope the wonderful community here can help me with. I'm grappling with this issue: http://www.articulate.com/support/quizmaker09/kb/?p...
By Edmund O'Neill
Ryan Frasch
I'm able to preview my course, but when I go to publish it, the text on the first slide doesn't even display and the course hangs. I am publishing on a local drive, bu...
By Ryan Frasch
Kate Holmes
I'm collaborating with our web master to post one of my presentation directly to our web page. It looks great, but is taking up too much space on the page. (See: http:...
By Justin Wilcox
Jonas Hellmér
Hi, Is there a limit on the number of characters that you can use in a URL? I have created a Engage Tabs interaction and try to add hyperlinks on the tabs, but Engage ...
By Justin Wilcox