Product Last Post Replies
Bradley Craig
So, I'll be working on several projects that will be using some of the same content and obviously I don't want to have to rerecord every slide.  How do I cut and paste...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Bradley Craig
Michelle Williams
Microsoft has released IE 11, and many of our users inadverdantly had their browsers automatically update to this newest version. Now we are getting a flood of complai...
By Leslie McKerchie
Merrill Roberts
Hi All, I am running into some trouble with a multiple response question format I am using as a drill for my students. For some reason the “correct” boxes have a thic...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ana Victória
Hello, I have an interaction in which the learner must select several things and not others. I created a control shape with the following triggers: Change on state wh...
Philip  Schall
I want to have the audio that plays when you open the scene to stop when you click on the new layer. Currently the default audio and the new layer audio play on top of...
Jodi  Zwayer
I currently have Articulate Studio '09 and would love to build some of these Drop and Drag activities as I'm seeing challenges for it on the Community Blogs.  Do I nee...
By Mike Taylor
Allisun O'Connell
Hello! Your help is appreciated. I need to build a checklist interaction wherein the learner makes their selections, submits, and a screen with the correct answers app...
sri ranjini
I have a question. Can we add an introduction page in quizmaker 2009? Though i tried adding a blank page and tried to preview it, i see that the question numbers, ques...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeffrey Riley
I have never had this problem before. I did download the Update for 1.05 this morning. I have a project where I go from one slide/scene to another and open the new ...
By Jeffrey Riley
Mark Dobson
Hello Articulate, We have been successfully using Articuate Engage, Quizmaker and Publisher for several years. All courses have attachments loaded and recently one cou...
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Greenwood
Hi - I recorded a webinar that I hosted using Adobe Connect. I'd like to capture a playback of the recording using Storyline, but all I seem to be able to capture is ...
Nat Eoff
I keep getting this message when I put a Storyline link in an "F1" frame, which is a custom frame similar to a light box. I've linked plenty of videos from my company'...
By Nat Eoff
Keith Trodden
Hi everyone, I am currently producing a number of e-learning courses for a company using  Articulate Presenter 09 to go on an external web-based LMS and as we all kno...
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Moats
I have inserted a video in Storyline and it does not play correctly. It plays fine when i use another software to play it, but when I publish in storyline. The audio a...
Helen Verte
Hello, I have been taking a self-paced course for over a year.  I play it on my desktop.  But suddenly, last night, instead of the course playing, I got a grey screen ...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Bellotti
When I go to sync animation, to sync with a voivceover, it takes several seconds to get there and when the screen opens the mouse pointer is missing. If I roll off the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina Davis-Luczak
Good afternoon, I am using Presenter 09.  I have recorded webinars (audio and visual) in WebEx.  WebEx produces  the recordings as an ARF file.  I have converted the A...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Swanson
We want to do several games in our WBTs, one of them being a WordFind.  Anyone ever do this?
By Rob Swanson
M Diercks
Hi guys, tried a few things now: - Reboot PC -  Reinstall Presenter and all the other options mentioned in the help guides. Whats the next step? Any ideas? If you need...
By Leslie McKerchie
Hassan Mujtaba
Hi, It seems other people got these scrolling panels working for them. I followed all the possible instructions and also tips on this page: http://www.articulate.com/s...
By Hassan Mujtaba