Product Last Post Replies
lilian soon
Hi,  I have an issue with the behaviour of a variable when exiting a course. We make our own navigation for our courses. We have a rectangle that hides the next button...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Christ  Boomaars
To complete a web-based training I want a Trigger in Articulate so that the status will be placed in our LMS to completed. What trigger do i must use? Thanks
Dennis Duligall
Hi folks, A newbie question for you.  Is there a way of controlling an objects properties dynamically in run-time? I want to move the x and y position of a graphic ima...
Sander van Leeuwen
Hello All, We are making the switch from an external LMS to our own. For this we decided on Moodle. Everything works fine, except for one thing with the question banks...
By Dan Marsden
Rusty Worden
I am looking to create a scenario-based simulation using video (think, Sim-writer).  Is it possible to set a variable to change once the playhead passes a certain poin...
By Rusty Worden
Payal Tandon
I have to re-publish my content in Studio 9 but since now the player is unified, I am having certain issues: Here is the structure of a typical file: 1:  Pre-quiz 2:  ...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Jess White
Hi I was wondering whether it was possible to use the same glossary in more than one Articulate Storyline file? I have about 150 words and would be a pain to rewrite t...
Ejuana Mitchell
I just updated Storyline with Update 5. If I open a course I created with Update 4, modify it, and then save it, will the saved course now include all the Update 5 ch...
Gustavo Arroyo
Hello from Guatemala! I´m just beginning using the update of the  Studio 13, and i discover that the feedback options have now the layer functionality, but  i was wond...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
annette srisaguan
I embeded videos into Presenter 09 to launch independantly because I need the video to pause for about 10 seconds before starting. When I preview the course it works g...
By Justin Grenier
Graham Betts
Can a trigger on one slide use a layer on a different slide? I would like a couple of interactions where I would like a layer stored on a particular page but then also...
By Bill Harnage
MICHAEL VEGAS MUSSMAN
I want to show my Storyline prezo on my Mac Book Air.  If I publish to Web and select HTML5, will it work on my Mac laptop? Or do I need Storyline installed on my lapt...
By Bill Harnage
Pamela Davison
Hi everyone, not sure if I'm posting this question in the right place (I'm a newbie!), but I was wondering if there was a way to center a "zoom picture" image.  When I...
Luca Maggiolo
Hi, I am trying to build a slide with 5 different ´fill in the blank options´, but storyline only allows one per slide. I am looking for a quiz which provides immediat...
By Bill Harnage
Steve Coscia
Hello, I just started using Storyline yesterday.  My first slide is about 90 seconds.  I have inserted and created two new layers, They're both supposed to start at a...
By Tim Slade
Valerie Seely
Hi, Recently when I try to use the search functionality in this forum I am not getting any search results. I have heard from others in the community that this is happe...
Debbie Hipp
Need recommendations! AutoNation has an opening for an experienced eLearning designer who is an expert in Articulate Storyline software. Full time position in Irving, ...
Michael Tardiff
I put together a Storyline project with three scenes based on language preference.  I've been testing it with the LMS but the LMS won't recognize it as completed until...
Nawendu Kumar
Hi, Timeline text (where page number shows) is not showing in Chrome browser with Flash Player version 12.0.0.41. Kindly provide solution for this. Regards Nawendu
By Nawendu Kumar
Nicole Licata
I have imported a PPT into Storyline and noticed some items on the timeline have an extremely long duration - to the end of the slide. I'm not sure why that is and it'...
By Lawrence Tagrin