Product Last Post Replies
S M
Does the Search feature on this forum not work? I was trying to pull up relevant posts before asking for help, but for every search term, I get the following message. ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Graham Betts
I am trying to use a corporate style guide. I would like to be able to use a customised button to access the glossary. Is this possible. Is it also possible to access ...
By Dennis Hall
lahar garg
Hi, Can I add images in Left and right columns of Matching template in Articulate 13? I am aware that we can have images in Left column in Matching questions but not ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By lahar garg
Clare Marsh
Hiya I wondered if someone could help?  I posted about a sizing issue a few weeks ago and have managed to get our IT to recall a previous document. My problem now is t...
By Clare Marsh
Alfred Low
I have a Down event chaging the state of a Shape from Hidden to Normal. How do I fade the Shape out after some time has passed (say half a second) - eventually changin...
By Alfred Low
KS Meyer
Question: I am new to storyline and am having some difficulty editing my audio when recording a screencast. If I record a screencast and record audio at the same time,...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Robert Summers
I have set up a slide draw to pull random questions from my question bank.  At the end of the quiz on the results slide, if the student did not pass, I have a "Retry Q...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Dorothy Baker
I know I've read posts and responses on the forum about how to trigger to send an e-mail with SL but now it doesn't seem to matter what I put for search terms, I can't...
By Michael Hinze
David Ward
How can I insert closed captioning into a slide or add alternate text to an image so the courseware supports screen readers and is accessible to persons with hearing a...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brad Heller
Hi, Normally, it's possible for one Flash file (.swf) to load another .swf at runtime. Is this possible with .swf files created with Articulate Presenter? When I trace...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
CK1 CK1
Here's the situation. Screen opens fine via LMS when opened vertically Screen opens fine outside of LMS when opened vertically Screen re-sizes fine when opened ho...
By Stefano Posti
Nick Fisher
I had included a previous post on this subject as a reply however I think it needs to be raised as a new topic. I am looking to do 1 of 2 things to the results slide. ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Weston
We’re having a very big problem with our Storyline courses not displaying content when audio devices are disabled. When I have my headphones/speakers unplugged, my PC ...
David Sohriakoff
The results slides no longer appears if I try to add one. Even new - blank - courses - The results slide does not appear on the menu. I notice this is also effecting t...
Keith K.
I have a project that uses simple web object HTML input fields to populate Storyline variables. (I am using custom web object HTML inputs so that I can put in a charac...
By Keith K.
Alexandra Dupraz
Hi everyone, I used a specific font for my quiz project and realised that the font doesn't display with consistency on iPad, especially when users have to "fill the b...
Kathleen Fitzgerald
Does anyone have any suggestions/ examples for fonts to use in a higher learning (medical) project?  Trying to limit onscreen text as much as "possible" but it may be ...
By Kathleen Fitzgerald
John Papiernik
I have two quizes (both in their own scenes) that the users can progress through. I have a results slide for both quizes. The first one only grades the first quiz ques...
Kate Watkins
Hello all, I would like to change the title on Quiz results reports for printing. Currently, the title defaults to Results, Results1, Results2, etc. In the report.html...
By Renee Prater
Bambi Snodgrass
We are using Presenter 09 to publish SCORM courses which are run over a secure socket (https). When users run the courses a Java warning is shown because the content i...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie