Product Last Post Replies
Kim Alison
Hi everyone, Have I missed something? I would like to use a tab interaction but also display individual notes. I'm sure there must be something on the forums about thi...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Ovidiu Karagena
Good Morning Community, excuse me please, I`m quite new with Storyline.  I have some formating issues with numbered lists: When I edit such a list, one of the items is...
By Ovidiu Karagena
Gustavo Angulo
Hi everybody. I work in a virtual tutor projet. I want it to appear a window with information and a "Do not show again" style checkbox. Is it possible?
By Gustavo Angulo
Jessica Broz
I am editing modules and working on my local drive. After editing slide content the audio, which I checked was there at the beginning of the process, disappears.  PLEA...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nirmal AP
Hi Guys, Could please through some idea how to do nested Engage in Engage 13. I know how to do in Engage 09. But here the options are different. 
Articulate Engage 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Virak Yang
I want to insert a song and let it play automatically while learner go through this slide. But it's not possible with Studio 13 and PowerPoint 2013. It'll work only in...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
TraderFoxxx Foxxx
I've spent hours looking here in the forums for an answer to my specific question. I don't see anything, so I am posting my first ever question. I am building a Stock ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kris S
Hi everyone, I need to make sure my Storyline drag and drop activities are accessible with a keyboard. Are there any tutorials on how to do this? Thanks in advance! Kris
By Kris S
Sinchu Raj
HI  all is it possible to convert the storyline build into android App? I need to create an app and work fine in android and  I need below points to be work in the app...
By Michael Hinze
Ros McNamee
Hello,  I've come across a bit of an issue when doing my course. I want to be able to have a entrance animation for 2 text boxes, but one of the text boxes is inside t...
By Dennis Hall
Juanjo Haro
Hi...  Imagine we have a course made in html5 directly with scorm ans all pf this, but we have ti use the articulate quiz as the quiz of the course, an launched by cli...
By Dennis Hall
Juanjo Haro
Hi... I have a cpuple of questions about how  articulate comunicates with the webs. 1.- I'm asked to create a webobject that loads a url. This must be done dinamically...
By Juanjo Haro
Bridget Gilchrist
Hi all, I use a lot of timing to progress my stories, and often will have different components appearing on a slide for a certain amount of time each before the "Next"...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Pernille Roungkvist
Hi I have just created my very first Storyline e-learning and now I need transform my notes to be transformed into speech. I will do that in Captivate/Neospeech. If on...
By Pernille Roungkvist
Beatrice Turner
Heyyy!  I am trying to use Storyline on a MacBook Pro using VM fusion; virtual machine on a Mac. The problem I am having is that every time I click on anything within ...
By Steve Flowers
Marta Burda
Hi guys, I'm trying to import (in storyline) a glossary interaction made with the trial version of Engage'13.  I get a message that the file is not compatible with imp...
By Michael Hinze
Mike Mohr
The review slide of my matching drop-down question is not showing all the answers. I have 5 matching drop-downs and when you review the slide, it only shows the correc...
By Christine Hendrickson
Harley O'Brien
I have an HTML page with several iframes, embedding different Storyline publications each. Every time I go to that page using IE (any version,) the page scrolls automa...
By Harley O'Brien
Bill Koza
Is there a way to prevent the text in a text box from reducing when the text exceeds the size of the box? I have Do not Autofit turned on for the text box. I have crea...
By Christine Hendrickson
Melissa Kalbus
I am trying to put four clips back to back and publish it into one mp4 file. When I play the clips in the timeline in Replay, they play correctly, but after they are p...
Articulate Replay 10 years ago
By Melissa Kalbus