Product Last Post Replies
Rebecca Mac
I'm working in the Quizmaker 13 and I am having a problem with the font sizes changing automatically depending on the size of the text box. It is also odd because when...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Piper Joseph
Hello, I am a learning designer seeking an instructional designer who is proficient with Articulate Storyline. I have detailed manuscripts for a higher education c...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Susanne Smethurst
Hi Everyone, I need an easy way to have a student print a certificate of completion from storyline. It will need to have name, date completed, & class. I also need...
By Bruce Graham
Jacqueline Kazik
I have been using Studio 09 without problem to create PPT with audio, and animation and annotations. I have created a PPT module in Studio 13 --- and the audio worked ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandra Schroer
Hello! I would like to make a quiz slide: I would like to have 2 fields, one is "correct" and one is "wrong". And then I would like the trainee to drag many logos/pict...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
John Lemay
Hi,      I am developing my own lms, and I have uploaded a course. When I launch this course from IE8 (using flash, because html5 is not supported in IE8) , I have t...
By Christine Hendrickson
elisa juarez
I tried to display the result of a number variable divided by two - named as randomVariable- in a subsequent slide; but I don't get the %half% display when I add the J...
By David Anderson
Evette Minns
This is my first StoryLine course.  I recorded a simulation which looks perfect in preview.  However after I publish it, the text boxes no longer point to the objects ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ashley Bricker
A group of us are testing the player in Storyline for accessibility. We are noticing that our screen reader will not read the "Menu", "Notes" tabs and will not read an...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rick Reynolds
Is there anyway to interface studio 09 presenter with a 64 bit Office 2010 version?  I had to switch computers and the system key I have for the download is good, but ...
By Phil Mayor
Vivi Lioe
The FAQ question does not display in its entirety. The text  does not wrap like it did with Engage 9. Instead it just shows part of the question and "...". How do I ge...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucia Montans Lorenzo
Hello there, I was wondering if it is possible to create a scenario with Storyline where the learner sees a character that asks three questions. For each question, the...
By Michael Hinze
Sally Wadham
Hi I am creating a hangman style quiz were the user clicks on a letter of the alphabet and if correct it appears in the answer.  I have created the alphabet boxes and ...
Jana Marquez
Is there a way to quickly unify the text size and font for all slides in a Storyline project at once? Thanks!
Electron Karthick
In the storyline publish settings we can select the "Use Articulate Mobile Player for iPad" option and AICC in the output options. Does this means the App version of t...
By Aaron Shumaker
Sagar Thorat
Hello, I am using articulate studio 13 and I have some questions. If I remove side panel can it be possible to make changes as mentioned below. 1   can we change trans...
By Leslie McKerchie
eLearning Development
I don't remember this happening before so if someone can tell me it's normal I will stop obsessing and come up with an alternate plan. I have a slide with a number of ...
By eLearning Development
Ke Lo
I have Windows 7, PowerPoint 2013, Presenter 13 I have an animation moving to the right using the motion path animation.  The next animation is an exit, fly out, anima...
By Christine Hendrickson
Clint Higgins
Hi, Can the background or transparency of a lightbox be altered? I want a black box rather than a grey one. Thanks
Eunice Pestell
Hi I have recently upgraded from Articulate 9 to 13 and when I create an interaction, it is marking all my correct spellings.  I have been into the spelling options bu...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie