Product Last Post Replies
Will Lui
Hi all,  How can I change the menu button style from the top one to the button one in storyline? Thanks a lot! Will
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Liza John
I've got an issue with a course that is uploaded to the LMS. This course contains large videos (111 MB being the largest, 23MB, 19MB, 13MB, 7MB and 4MB) and  and I had...
By Christine Hendrickson
Barry Hollembeak
Hi all, I have an interaction activity where the student needs to click and drag the test leads to the correct terminals on the meter. The problem I am having is they ...
By Adrian Dean
Gary Jarvis
Is there any way of exporting the story view tab? I have some quite complex projects that I want to discuss with the sponsor and using the story view to show the spons...
By Christine Hendrickson
Anne England
Hi all I've recently been amending a Quizmaker file I created some months ago. When I published and clicked 'view project' I got a javascript error message and the end...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ammanga Devi
Hi, Is there an option to load the Articulate Storyline Quiz bank which I generated in to flash swf. If so how to get the inbuilt variables used in the strory line qu...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kristen Nichols
Anyone know why when I open the conditions within the trigger wizard it doesnt show all my layers?  I want to use a variable shape from a layer but only 2 of my three ...
By AnDrew Hopkins
mikki herbold
Hi I seem to have a previous recording coming in underneath my narrrators recording. It is a previous voice recording I made in a text entry slide to rehearse the rec...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jim Heiliger
I have tried to create a text hyperlink in Storyline to access a website. I select the text, and on the Insert ribbon I select Hyperlink in the text sub-section. I ent...
By Christine Hendrickson
Aisha Mackay
Can anyone explain if/how I can update the version displayed at the bottom of the mobile app opening screen. Is this the app version or the course version. Do you chan...
By Aisha Mackay
Mike Mohr
I have 3 quizzes in my project. When the first one is completed the quiz can be reviewed and then continues on correctly. The quiz score is not shown. When the second ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mary Lou  Bolas
I am a new user of Storyline and have a few years experience with Presenter. In presenter I could test my web links in Preview to ensure they worked properly. When I t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Clark Collett
I created a variable on a slide master that shows the slide count, which works great on normal slides, but it doesn't show up above the recorded slides (it's a softwar...
By Mark Cairns
Edz Guanko
Hi, I had several instances of Presenter '13 hanging on the last slide during publish. I tried publishing a deck with 567 slides (14 MB) and the other with 799 slides ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jon Stansbury
I have a slide with several buttons that play audio when triggered - but if you select more than one button the audio plays over the first button selected - how do I g...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
RECO Education
Can anyone recommend any reference text on designing e-learning to comply with accessibility standards and how to engage learners with disabilities? Thanks Sandy
By Steve Gannon
Mike Ganci
Hello All, Is there anyway to automatically pause a video that is playing to show a new layer(questions slide) then when they answer have the video play again. I have ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Sara Payne
I am working in PowerPoint and have created some branching scenarios. Learners must click on a response (usually a yes or no) and depending on their answer are taken t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Liz Whitney
I cannot find the option to add the quiz review when it is passed and the retry button when it is failed.  I remember having this option before the 2013 upgrade, but c...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Isabella Wagner
2 slides of a presentation of 32 slides all together are missing parts when previewed or published in articulate presenter'13. Missing are 'bodies of people' set as 'f...
By Leslie McKerchie