Product Last Post Replies
christine walker
I have a course that has 4 quizzes in it. I can't break the content apart because all the information links all over the place. Anyway, I know storyline can track all ...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By christine walker
Jim Garling
Hello, I have a Storyline project that is basically a Quizmaker '09 quiz that was imported into Storyline. I've published the quiz for LMS SCORM 3rd Edition and loaded...
By Jim Garling
Shreyas Naik
hi How to create a Manu bar as created in below mention Link http://library.elearningtemplates.com/product/20456-Gizmo-Light-Storyline-Skin/ Thanks & Regards Shre...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kevin Mulvihill
Hi all, overburdened in first quarter and need some help. You'll be presented with storyboards and asked to build Storyline courses with a corporate look and feel. If ...
Jessica Cherry
I created a quiz and inserted it successfully into a presentation. When I click Edit in Quizmaker, I receive an error message Unable to access quiz NAME.quiz. Please l...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jay  Commins
I've made some tests using Quizmaker and created a custom Reports.html to act as a certificate.  If I get between 60% and 99% on the test, it reports correctly that I ...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Dawn Russ
Has anyone created a Talking Head animation, similar to a newscast? In either Storyline or Presenter? If so, was it created entirely within Storyline or were outside p...
By Brent deMoville
Heather Lader
Hi - I'm trying to change the browser settings and player size in Presenter '13.  I attempted to follow the step-by-step outlined here:  http://community.articulate.co...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Matthew Masci
Hello there,  I want to create a text box that displays the slide notes dynamically within my slide master for an audio script.  Rather than copy and paste each slide'...
Peter Moyer
I have a presentation that contains 56 slides.  When I publish for the web, the process continues up to slide 40 then stalls forever.  When I try to preview slide 40, ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Yenn Sheldon
Hi all, Are there only 4 LMS Reporting options for Scorm? i.e., Passed/Incomplete Passed/Failed Completed/Incomplete Completed/Failed Our client would like to both...
Carolyn Lewis
I've created a scorm packaged piece of e-learning with a quiz at the end to test the knowledge gained. When this is uploaded to Moodle the grade achieved is not being ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Nick Fisher
Hi, We recently upgraded from '09 and we were wondering if there is an SDK for Presenter '13 which will allow us to create custom skins. is there anything in the pipel...
By Christine Hendrickson
Melissa Mitchell
I work with an LMS that is run through a website that supports the playing of WMVs and MPEG2 codec only. Before I upgraded to the 13' Articulate, I used the Video Enco...
By Brent deMoville
Jason L
I have a course that, for some reason, isn't properly tracking slide progress. For example, if I am going through the course and reach a point where I want to take a b...
Maja  Oi
Hi. i don´t understand this trigger. Can you explain i for me; what happens and hoe can i use it? Thank you
Massimo Mortini
Hi, I need to set a Storyline variable from within the JavaScript code of a WebObject. What I need to do is to set a "completed" variable when the WebObject interactio...
Danielle Wallace
I've culled and searched for some best practices we can all use to prevent crashes and file losses.  We've all been there - well, hopefully you have not!  Please feel ...
Maja  Oi
Hello. i would like to show a layer for a short moment when a target is dropped in the right box ( in a drag and drop-exercise) I have several "drags" and drops"  abou...
David Manning
Hi all,  Hoping you can help! I have a text entry field. I want to allow users to type a freeform response that gets evaluated.  As long as the text entry field contai...