Product Last Post Replies
khushi pie
I want to add score as score points out of points awarded . I am able to find score points as & Result.ScorePoints % . But how to access points awarded for that pa...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Rutwin Geuverink
Alfred Low
I am using checkboxes to keep track of the number of items found on a scavenger hunt. Everytime the user finds an item, they click the checkbox. These are the triggers...
Articulate Storyline 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Elisabeth Gruskin
I am having trouble dividing up my text by paragraph on the timeline.  When I try to animate it or record by paragraph and divide the text into paragraphs, I am still ...
By Rutwin Geuverink
Frances Steinberg
Hi, there.  Have embedded a YouTube video as a web object following the tutorial instruction and it works fine except the modestbranding setting as described in the tu...
By Frances Steinberg
Jon DeMartino
If someone using Presenter '13 sends me Engage and Quizmaker slides made in the '13 version, can I use them in a course I'm building with the '09 version of Presenter?...
Articulate Presenter 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pepe Newton
HI, I am having trouble getting variables to work at the end of a scene. At the start of the final slide timeline I want to have a 'checkmark' image appear on my home ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jesse B
I'm getting an error with Storyline where any slide that I'm adding has a red crossed out box in the "timeline" pane. It is also giving me this error report pop-up. An...
By Christine Hendrickson
Spencer McCall
Hey there,  I've been copying images from one open storyline project into another for months now. However, all of a sudden when I paste, the image is invisible as if t...
By Christine Hendrickson
Randy Draper
My employer created a video using Windows Media Player and wants to attach the video to an Articulate Presenter file.  From what I can tell, I'll need to convert this ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Powell
I have a 150 screen course that kept crashing for hours yesterday as I was trying to publish it.  Finally went through slide by slide to find slide #105 that was causi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Smith
I'm sure this probably has been asked before but I could not find it in here. In Quizmaker 13 I am using the survey question option for the first time and am wonderin...
Articulate Quizmaker 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Margot Epstein
Hello, I'm pretty new to using Storyline. Everything I've read says that you can't move a try-it mode screen cast. How was the SalesForce.com Showcase created on the S...
By Christine Hendrickson
ramona aloyo
Hello Heros: Newbie here and am creating a very simple branching sequence using hot bottons that link the user to an explanation screen. From that screen I want to giv...
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Starks
I would be grateful for tips on how to ensure that slides are fully viewed prior to taking a final quiz. Peter
By Leslie McKerchie
Randy Richardson
I have some automated slide layers that play until you click on a button on the screen that calls a layer on a slide master.  you click ok on the slide master layer an...
By Randy Richardson
Brett Rockwood
State Street Global Advisors (SSgA), the asset managment arm of State Street Corporation,has afull-time position available in Boston for a junior instructional designe...
By Nick n/a
Jim Powell
I have a presentation with some slides that I need to incorporate into another new presentation.  When i use the slide-sorter to select and copy the slides and I paste...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Goodwin
Hi there I have been trying to get a video to play in my project but it just wont work. I have inserted it all as per the tutorials and when I preview the video slide ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Maja  Oi
Hello. how do i do if i want to imort ine single slide from Another project? Thx
By Christine Hendrickson
Anthony Fitzgerald
Hi Guys, I'm using Storyline 2012 update 4 and I found two bugs with the Trigger Wizard Value text. These may not appear to be very serious in regards Course design, h...
By Christine Hendrickson