Product Last Post Replies
Aubrey Kaigler
I am new to Storyline and have a question that may have been already answered, if so, please. Here is the question, in creating a multiple choice quiz and populating t...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jazz Vershinin
Hi guys, I have to do some tests with HTML5 on Android-based tablet via mobile internet. Can anybody send me any HTML5 course-ware (doesn't matter what, something gene...
Ryan W
The current course I'm building includes an interaction that is supposed to work in this manner (instructions straight from the script): ...place your cursor on the gr...
Marie DesJardin
Hi, there We're about to launch a pilot for a game written in Storyline. We have tested it on the iPad and it works well. However, we are getting inconsistent results ...
Mike Lacy
I created a presentation in PP and used Articulate Presenter to add audio.  How do I publish the file for upload into a course using uLearn Blackboard?  I tried a numb...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Brown
I've downloaded and installed the updates for Presenter '13, but when I open PowerPoint Presenter '09 is still running.  How do I get Presenter '13 to override Present...
By Leslie McKerchie
Celeste Murray
Hi, we have a team member that strictly does functional reviews of our courses before delivering them to the client. This team member is running Windows 8. We sent a z...
By Christine Hendrickson
RAJ MISHRA
Hi, Am not sure if this is a bug or a feature in StoryLine , to not provide the completion status of a Media file. There can be multiple instances where callback is re...
By RAJ MISHRA
Jack Jensen
In Presenter 2013 you can hide selected slide titles in the drop-down menu at upper left.  Even if a slide title is hidden, it will appear in "Notes".  On my computer/...
By Christine Hendrickson
Girish C
Hi, I am working on a course in storyline tool for one of our clients. While facing many issues with HTML 5 output, I found only few posting the similar issues on this...
By Christine Hendrickson
Frances Steinberg
I'm going a bit crazy because the previewed and published text and line spacing when I publish (image on right) does not resemble what I have on the slide (image on le...
By Frances Steinberg
Sarah Mitchell
I've deactivated the key code, uninstalled, and reinstalled Storyline, but the character heads appear about an inch from the body.  The Other template background (like...
By Christine Hendrickson
celeste bajorek
I have inserted characters into my slides but when I try to publish the project, the heads of the characters are cut off and off to the right side.  HELP!!
By Christine Hendrickson
Terri Merrill
I'm on Presenter 09... when I try to create template or save anything for the navigation or layout, my player template freezes up.  I think I have an issue with my pre...
By Leslie McKerchie
Itzik Nativ
I have built a questionaire. I can publish it to WEB and LMS but when I try to publish it to ArticulateOnline service the articulate application is terminating with an...
By Christine Hendrickson
Paco Garcia Jaen
I've created a quiz and set a time limit of one minute to complete.  If the user completes the quiz, fine. Nothing to report here. If the user doesn't, though, I get a...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lane Juarez
I built multiple attachments (WMV fiiles) into an Artiulate Presenter presentation, and when previewing the presentation and I get to slide 14 (where the first attachm...
By Leslie McKerchie
Deepak Mohite
Hi, Even though I have selected the custom layout  but still interactivity does not show it on publishing the course. The option which I have seen in Presenter 9 is se...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ben Ray
G'day, I am working in storyline to create a software simulation. Everything is working great except I have a drag and drop sequence which when selected, emits an audi...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mark Fernley
Hi, Does anyone have some simple instructions on how to format quiz and survey questions? I can't seem to set the font I want the spacing between choices is not ev...
By Christine Hendrickson