Product Last Post Replies
Michael Mace
Hello all, We have quite the library of purchased avatars and I was wondering if there was a way for us to import them into Presenter and have them appear in the list ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Atila Sarmiento
How do I make my Engage'09 output play on iPad? I have published my interactions as Web, uploaded it on a SharePoint site and it works fine. However, more and more of ...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Roger Ho
Hello eLearning Heroes! I'm currently building a course and one of the requirements is to take videos from our Amazon S3 server and embed them directly into an Articul...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alexander Covan
I have encountered an issue where adding multiple text links within a single text object does not work. For example Create a bullet list For each line in bullet list, ...
Benny Kurniawan
Hi, I am trying to understand the behavior of the AMP available offline option. When we published the course and we did not select the available offline option, what i...
Chris Andersson
I am having a weird problem with a presentation I have designed in studio 13. It contains some quizzes and engagements and works great in preview. When I publish it, i...
By Christine Hendrickson
June Dunlap
I have searched everywhere and cannot find anything regarding this using Presenter '13. As a team we created several player templates to use for course development. ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Karen Loftus
As a member of The eLearning Guild I recently submitting a few ideas for an upcoming paper they were compiling.  A few got selected and I thought I'd share it here...
Matt Mayer
Hello,   With initial testing in our LMS, SumTotal, on an iPad in open browser and with publishing in both formats AICC and SCORM 2004 3rd Edition with multiple laun...
By Matt Mayer
Kelsey Roche
I am using the Storyline free trial, and when I went to preview a slide that I had added animation to, it says "preparing slide 1/1" and then just shows a blank screen...
Maurine  Kwende
Hello all, I have a few courses not marking complete on lms with IE but work fine with chrome. Our lms help desk provided the response below: 'These courses appear to ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mary Lacroix
I have found that Storyline, as much as I love it, runs a little sluggishly, but it seems to be getting especially slow on my latest project. I tested before and after...
Jack Hendry
I was wondering if it is possible to create levels in powerpoint? So that when you publish using articulate, the levels are already set up. Does anyone know if this is...
By Christine Hendrickson
Willie Cummins
Hi folks, I help manage a site with 27 e-learning modules published using Presenter'09.  I took the most popular of these as my test case for trying out Studio'13 (Upd...
By Christine Hendrickson
Nikki Feltenberger
I have published 3 separated courses using Studio '09 that are setup to email results.  These courses are available through a restricted sharepoint site to a defined a...
By Christine Hendrickson
Hollifer Fogarty
Hallo there, I'm fairly new to Articulate as I've just started using it for a new job. I'm working in between a couple of computers in this office that have articulat...
By Christine Hendrickson
Marge Rutter
I need to create some simulations in Captivate and wrap them in an Articulate course. In the past I have used Captivate 4 and Articulate 09. But now I've got Captivate...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lucie Bouchard
Hi, Where I worked previously, I used Storyline and often used the customizing feature of the screen recordings to make interactive activities with the "Try Mode", the...
Articulate Replay over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Elizabeth Walker
I have created 2 drag and drop activities using Storyline.  Both of them work exactly the way I want when I am in Storyline (in preview). However, when I export the fi...
Richard Skidmore
Hi All,  I want to make a competency framework for our students. This will be a series of multiple choice questions that test the competency of the student in differe...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson