Product Last Post Replies
Nieves Avila
Hello, I'm having problems when publishing presentations with over 100 slides. In version 09 did not have any problem and even I have published to 400 slides. In vers...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By J Cheng
Jessica Broz
I am using a glossary tab in 2013 and the tab disappears once I pass the first slide. I would like the tab to be visible for the entire presentation. Also, some of my ...
By J Cheng
rana elias
hi, I need to know how can I use a magnifire to highlight a part of the screen. if there is any tutorial that shows the steps of doing that. Appreciate your support
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By rana elias
John Bielefeld
Ok... We had trialed both Storyline and Studio and decided on Storyline going forward for building content for our new LMS.  So we bought 2 copies of Storyline. Here's...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Alan Santos
I have a quiz that can be taken more than once. When the user try 2 second attempt, a screen appears telling him that if he take the quiz again, his previous result wi...
By Denise Groat
Nia Martinez
Hi E-learning Community! I have a problem with a repeating voiceover.  The slide has a voiceover on the base slide and then learners explore the components on layers. ...
By Nia Martinez
Andy Spratt
I have a slide with one minute of video.  As the video plays, a text box to the side progressively reveals important points from the video.   When the video finishes, ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Douglas Audirsch
I have a Win7 machine.  I installed the Replay update this morning and now Replay won't launch.  I get a message that pops up immediately that says, "Replay has stoppe...
Articulate Replay over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Ari Mordechai
Hello, I'm having trouble getting this module to report back as completed. After answering the questions correctly and selecting 'finish', instead of reporting back as...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Zeeshan Mahay
Good afternoon people I'm a new user of articulate storyline and am using it to create a university project. I was wondering if there is a way in which you can have an...
Brooke Tomoana
We have a case where we have recorded quite a long software simulation out of necessity - we want to be able to break it down into chunks and cut and paste into separa...
Adam Mac
I am having issues uploading a very large course to my LMS, it's in the neighborhood of 1.5 gb. The vendor has instructed me the issue is subfolders within the zip I'm...
Elsbeth Stoové
Hi all, This is my first post in this forum, hopefully you can help me. I've attached the project that I'm struggling with. The second slide has 14 buttons, which are ...
By Michael Hinze
Manoella Rodriguez
Hi! Can i change the language interface?  and how? I need help pleaseee! Good day!
Trace Tapp
I created a slide show in Storyline with several embedded videos from YouTube.  I included the videos using both methods in Storyline - Insert Video from Website and I...
Erik Sterk
Good Afternoon, I am having issues with an engage interaction after converting the project to 13'. Within the engage interaction is a series of SWF animations that all...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jedidiah Esposito
I'm playing with a little bit of fancy shmancy UX design in Storyline and I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to get an exit animation to play on an object before,...
By Jedidiah Esposito
June Kuznicki
I have created a publication which works fine on my hard drive, but when I zip the program to publish to the LMS, the audio is completely lost.  Any suggestions?
By Christine Hendrickson
Jenny Seitz
Hi,  We are having an issue with our Storyline files where slides are disappearing when the file is viewed again. Here's what's happening: 1. Create Storylines file. ...
odile Asselin
Even with non selection of start tip, the tip is showed when published. How can I delete it ?
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson