Product Last Post Replies
Brian Bell
I am using  http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/14941/160702.aspx to create an email trigger with some pre populated text. It works like a charm but some users ar...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ridvan  Saglam
I have been working on a new vocabulary game project which seems like scrabble. This is my first time with drag and drop. You can have a look at it here; 30 Seconds Game.
By Ridvan Saglam
Stephanie  Nesbitt
Hi, Let me get right to the point.  I have no idea how to navigate my users the next button after they have selected all the hotspots in a slide.  Here is some back...
Jen Cochran
Hi! I am trying to hyperlink small icons in my slides to web pages but the hyperlinks don't seem to be working, any help you can give would be very appreciated!  I tho...
Jessica Brown
So, I created a course, and I wanted to send it to my manager to preview.  I zipped it up and emailed it to her.  She unzipped it and opened the HTML file, but the fil...
Steve Kauffman
How can you report Storyline quiz scores in Adobe Connect?  I created an eLearning program in Storyline that works fine when reviewing a Published version.  My client ...
By Rita Apt
Julia Koller
Hello everyone, I have a moderately interactive module I created for my client. It uses a pause button to stop playback at certain points in the lesson, so the user c...
Kristin H
Hi, I have a course that was started by someone else. I would like to edit the way the screens look when a learner reviews the quiz after completing it. Currently, th...
HR Tech Training
I am designing material for Windows Tablets. I am finding Storyline does not operate very well on the Windows device. Is there any setting so that the document will go...
Jim Powell
Many of my posts over the last couple weeks have gone unanswered... to those of you who've responded to some, I appreciate it.  I just noticed a few mins ago that I ca...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
Shailesh Gurav
Can anybody tell me how do i remove BACK or NEXT button from Storyline Player? Actually I was trying to create video using storyline but now back button really disturb...
AJ Klingenmaier
Hi all. We have a library of Storyline courses that were published in SCORM 1.2. If we wanted to move to the AICC standard, will we have to republish all of those cour...
Kate Mitchell
Can these be anywhere on the footer, or do they need to be either right or left alinged? Many thanks Kate
Bas van Broekhoven
Hello, I'm having a issue with font changes when previewing or publishing. I am using Arial size 18, and it looks good in powerpoint. But when I do a preview or I publ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
jasni syuhada
Hi, i'm a newbie. I have problem in my project. In my result slide 1.12 and 1.13, the success or failure layer not come out together with your score and passing score...
Laura Gestoso
Good morning, I need to convert. Story in ppt. Is there a setting or a program that can help me? thanks
Richard Reeves
We're attempting to create a quiz with branching logic inside the quiz. The closest example I've found while searching the forum is this project by Valentino Santana. ...
Asha George
Is it possible to disable the Back button in the Assessment so that the user doesn't return to the course?
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Melissa Cenneno
When previewing my presentation, I can see the total and elapsed time next to the presentation's title, but when I publish the presentation, the time is no longer ther...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jack Anzinger
I cannot insert a quiz in V. 13 from within a Presenter project. Quizmaker appears to start, asks for a quiz name and then... nothing. The Quizmaker windoe closes and ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson