Product Last Post Replies
Stephana Gaudin
I am having some serious issues with Presenter 09. I've had it installed for about 6 months and everything has been fine (I did once have an error for the ribbon add-i...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Maureen Dunlap
Our company has a color palette which will not change. I want to create some basic gradients and save them to the presets panel. How can I do this? The presets that co...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carolene Wiseman
Can Storyline track the results of a knowledge assessment made from flash?  fyi: After completing the assessment (which is a board game), it produces a pass or fail s...
By Carolene Wiseman
Ali  Bowman
I have been importing audio instead of recording in Articulate due to quality issues. I have been having major problems with the audio saying attached to the slides wh...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Bob Wiker
Katharina R
Hi Guys, I´m just new in this community and pretty much just started working with Storyline. So I would be pretty thankful for some advice with the theme "Zoom region"...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Miller
I have a class that has a 15 second or less videos (mp4). I have the settings to play automatically without any video controls visible. When I publish and view on a PC...
By Justin Grenier
Aspire Europe
Hi, Can you have the notes in the player display, if menu is currently, via clicking a button the scene rather than clicking the title of the notes tab. Cheers
By Adrian Dean
Aspire Europe
Hi all, Is it possible to display the notes tab in the player,if the menu is currently selected. Via clicking on a button in the scene rather than clicking the notes t...
By Adrian Dean
Oswaldo Villoch
I have a quiz in which audio plays during each quiz question.  When the user completes the quiz the user is given the Review Quiz option (button).  The issue I am havi...
By Oswaldo Villoch
Laura Hunter
Hi All I had my hard drive die, when story line was reinstalled, my character pack seems to have gone missing.  Can someone please advise how I would go about obtainin...
By Justin Grenier
Betty Osbelt
Hello, We have a project with about 20 hotspots built into it. When the learner clicks on the hotspot, it triggers audio to play. There is one slide with about 20 hots...
By Adrian Dean
Paty Frias
Hi, All my quizzes have, at the end of each quiz three buttons: "Retry Quiz", "Review Quiz", and "Next".   Only one of the has only two: "Retry Quiz", and "Review Quiz...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Holzemer
Maybe this is an easy one. I have a slide and it has 4 animated layers. I am also using the default SL player. Is there a way to disable the NEXT button at the start o...
By Leslie McKerchie
Aspire Europe
Hi, Just wondering is it possible to auto rest the scroll-bar to the top of the bar in the menu in the player when it is scrolled down quite a bit in the menu. And hav...
By Adrian Dean
Brent Gregson
The question I have is I have inserted some images into my project. I need to size and position them. Storyline has the dimensions in pixels. Is there a conversion tab...
By Phil Mayor
Anna Mallol
Hello I'm new on Articulate Storyline and still trying to learn all the features. Does anybody know how to customize the lightbox "cross-closing button"? Thanks Anna
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Venit
I've been having issues with my timing all along--the waveform doesn't match the narration that I hear, for example, so it's hard to time animations without trial and ...
By Adrian Dean
Guillermo Alzuru
Simple 3-slide movie (not sure this is the proper term) created with Articulate Storyline. Works perfect off my hard drive but when uploaded to a course in Blackboard ...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Martin
I am having trouble publishing my storyline file.  Regardless of the publish type it returns to the publish dialog box without completing the process. I want it to be ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ian Minderman
When my feedback pop-ups appear (such as when the learner attempts to move forward before completing the entire Engage), the buttons appear with text but the feedback ...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier