Product Last Post Replies
Rebecca Dutton
Hi.  I'm new to this.  When I preview the course, I can see the resource tab in the upper right corner.  How do I add resources.  Thanks!
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anthony Smith
Good morning all. Little question. Is it possible to limit the movement of an object during a drag and drop trigger, e.g., just a linear movement. If not, is it possib...
By Adrian Dean
ZirMed HR
A project that I am working on, recently lost the elearning developer resource.  I am tasked with locating a elearning firm or contractor that uses the Articulate Stor...
By Leslie McKerchie
Émilie Morin
Hi everybody, I have an idea for a course but i'm not sure how I can do this in SL. At the beginning of my course I want to do a kind a pre-test (I ask about 5 questi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Graham
Hi - a quick one just to confirm... When one selects several objects, and (for example) selects "Align Left", will it always choose to align the objects to the "most l...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick O'Connor
Hi guys, Is there a way of setting a custom player template as the default, or removing the current default so that the custom is the only option? Thanks Patrick
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
cynthia Kuni
Hello Does publshing for mobile devices in Storyline mean only for iPads?  I have tried viewing content in on other mobile devices but it does not work.  Is there anyt...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ejuana Mitchell
This sentence is in the section that explains the process Storyline uses to decide what the user sees: If they're using some other non-Flash compatible browser and you...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alison L Coops
I imported all my audio to my presentation file like I always have.  No problem.  I go to sync my audio, 3 of the slides have the wrong audio.  I go back to import aud...
By Justin Grenier
Emma Santiago
Hello . I am  enjoing quite a lot Articulate 13 But  I wonder why there are no characters(photographic nor illustrated) that  look Chinesse.  A pity  because I  need ...
By Justin Grenier
Lisa Pastoor
If I have some text in the Notes tab and want to use that text in a layer. What is the best way to create a variable that pulls that text into it? I can create a varia...
By Justin Grenier
Greg Edwards
Forgive my PowerPoint parlance, but does Storyline have a built-in feature like Custom Shows? Here's my  scenario: I need to present all the slides in more or less seq...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Albert
Two questions: I'm considering updating to Office 2013. Does Presenter '09 work with it or am I going to have to upgrade to Studio 13? Can I conduct maintenance on Stu...
By Leslie McKerchie
ten wendlandt
In Storyline, is it possible to create a custom button and save it within the program as a reusable button "theme"? Like, is there a type of "object library" where you...
By Leslie McKerchie
Faye N.
Hello,  Right now I'm encountering a problem with Text Variables where if the learner's text contains a capital letter that will be removed. For example:  they type "J...
By Leslie McKerchie
Damian Lance
My company is having issues with exiting courses created in Storyline, where when a user clicks a button that runs the Exit Course trigger it takes 2+ minutes for the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Lanius
PREV arrows don't display On end of quiz, jumps back to begining of quiz instead of next slide as configured I've re-built the course several times and made sure navig...
By Leslie McKerchie
Philip Johnson
Hello all!  I have a quizzing module that I am building and I need some help. My learner has the ability to fail the quiz and then retake it. Problem is when they go b...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Walston
I have Wordpress and Premise and can set up a membership web site. I've used Storyline on Wordpress with the Articulate Plugin.... but I want to put those 3 together...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kurt Masteller
Hello, i am having an issue with a Storyline project.  It works fine on an iPad 3, however it crashes every time on an iPad 2. The project has roughly 40 slides with 2...
By Leslie McKerchie