Product Last Post Replies
Sonya DeBurr
Hello! I've created a quiz and learned how to use the blank slides to provide feedback on missed questions.  My problem is that when I test the quiz I'm caught in a cy...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Sonya DeBurr
Kathleen Willem
I am working on publishing a module to our LMS system. My coworker and I both tested the module. He found an issue when viewing the module in Firefox. The module appea...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
GAIL LYNCH
Hello, Is it possible to upload a presentation to drop box for sharing? Tried zipping and adding to drop box but it prompts user to download the zip file and still doe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Rothschild
I have a client that would like to create a pooled question test where the participants would answer all the questions before seeing any feedback. Is there a way to do...
By Leslie McKerchie
Efleda Brophy
Storyline version: Update 3 1305 3012 When I view my scene in the story view, they're numbered sequentially in the progression I want the Jump to Next Slide when User ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
Efleda Brophy
Storyline version: Update 3 1305 3012 I may have several layers in a slide. I would like to activate the Jump to Next Slide When User Clicks Next Button trigger only i...
Cynthia Abbott
Hi E-learning Heroes! I'm a newbie instructional design, Articulate and the community and have just completed work on my first Articulate Storyline product.  My inten...
Jean-Sebastien Gasse
Can we use the system variables in quiz maker and if yes, where can I find them... I am talking about the ones I see like %Results.PassPoints% but more specifically I ...
Joshua Barol
Hi All, I did some Storyline testing yesterday. I managed to create a module that had 2 languages in it, French and English. I achieved this by creating the English,...
Kishan Raval
Please help. When I publish a module I am getting a grey background behind each slide when it should be white. The grey is sometimes patchy and appears in spots over e...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maggie Sheafer
I'm getting this Storyline error when I try to save my file.  I do not have anything else open.  If I can't get it to save, I'll lose an entire days worth of work. I h...
Tim Golden
Sorry for the long title and not sure if this needs to be in the Presenter thread or in Engage, but here goes - hope this makes sense  I've updated to Studio 13 and o...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
Vaughan Martin
Folks, I have multiple slide layers that I am using for a magnifying effect. The base layer is a picture of a book and as the user hovers their mouse over the various ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nick Garrod
Please help as this is driving me made - almost to the point when I'm going to stop using Articulate! I have a project created with audio. I enter the Audio Editor and...
By Joyce Hensen
Michele Wendell
I was hoping someone could help me.  I created a few "videos" using Microsoft PowerPoint (basically graphics with animations).  I then plugged these into Storyline, sa...
Sara Cardiel
We currently host our Articulate created e-learning modules in Skillport.  Is it possible to run a report out of Skillport to determine which questions in the module w...
Ayrus 123
Hi, I have developed the course for both PC and iPad (iPad 2 IOS 6) version. In the See it (Demo), I can view the video in PC version as i developed, but in the ...
Pravin Sharma
I have published the output in HTML 5 for ios. When I played it on ipad (Safari ), I am getting a delay between screens after clicking Next button. I wanted to fix it....
KERIANNE WALDROP
Hi!  I love the tutorials!  My webmaster is asking for an MP4 file. Is it possible to generate one from Articulate?  If so, how?
By Leslie McKerchie
M Bacus
Hi, I'm new to Articulate and I'm having a hard time editing an existing "intr" created in Engage '09 with embedded engage as swf. I understand that I need to re-publi...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago