Product Last Post Replies
Nathália Millen
I want to show the next button only when the student clicks on all elements of my layout. How can I do this?
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Stefania Targowski
Hello, I'm trying to create a drag and drop interaction that would do this : On the left, a whiteboard. On the right sticky notes. The learner has to drag and drop eac...
Jessica Schneck
Hi, Everyone, My drag items are lengthy scenarios, so I've set Storyline to reveal drag items one at a time. As I have some custom feedback layers, I'd like to delay t...
Nathália Millen
I want to show the next button only when the student clicks on all elements of my layout. How can I do this?
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Graham
Hi, Here's the scenario: 1. Client sends old Studio '09 files including Quizmaker and Engage for "...conversion to Storyline..." 2. I look at them in Studio '13 (whic...
kam mahoney
Hey Y'all - I'm wondering if there is a way to create looping video that loops every few seconds but when the user clicks opens the video in full and then when the clo...
Georges Bornschlegl
Hello My problem is: How can I export to HTML5 for LMS without any flash files? Thanks for helping George
divya singh
There was a a two-three lines description for the resource. When I inserted the links in the resources, the content of the description was being overlapped with the ti...
Don Needs
Hello, After I have upgraded to Windows 8.1, there is no "Custom Player Options" on the Player Properties popup.  I an unable to set the course to "resize to fill brow...
By Leslie McKerchie
Terry Sheeran
I used a player template in Articulate 9 that I developed years ago.  I want to do the same in Studio 13, but can't find out how.  I want the user to advance to next s...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Mary Lynne
Hi there everybody My client originally did not want a seekbar and now have changed their minds. I have dozens of layers.  Is there a way to change the setting globall...
Jim Rehmann
I must admit, this must be something simple that I'm doing wrong, but for the life of me, I can't figure it out. I have a slide that plays correctly (see 1-playing.png...
Debbie H
I have created slides in Powerpoint 2010. When I publish with Articulate, after clicking Close when the publish is complete, Articulate changes the slides so the maste...
Peter Moyer
I am trying to add annotations to a slide with audio.  I used to have no problem in '09 but '13 is not adding the annotations..  I select the shape (arrow, check mark ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Geoff Beggs
When I upload the questions to the LMS, the LMS thinks that the course has ended and requests feedback. In reality, the questions are only in the middle of the course....
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Maura O'Sullivan
Hi - I have a quiz with 20 questions, each time the quiz is sat, I would like a random selection of 10 questions generated - any ideas how? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Brandon  Gabany
Howdy, I am having an issue when I publish a course in Storyline that has Publisher content embedded. When I access the zip file and launch the course via the story.h...
Heidi Wagner
Hi all, I need to add some slides to all of our published articulates.  I know that I need to do this to the original PowerPoints, I have those, but I don't want to me...
By Leslie McKerchie
Felix Kapohl
Hi, I upgraded recently to Studio 13. Now I added a wmv video to my new project (42 MB, 960x600px) and Articulate needed two hours to implement the video to the projec...
By Leslie McKerchie
Fiona Sinclair
Hi there, I would like to build a timeline to show important events in the development of child protection in the UK. It will cover significant events from 1889 to the...
By Leslie McKerchie