Product Last Post Replies
Tom Ausbury
I read thru the tutorials to see how to change all slides from "Auto" to "By User". I found where you suggested to hit CNTRL+A to highlight all the slides. Then on the...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
nina alex
Hi, Our company is currently going through a rollout of Windows 7. I have an Articulate Presenter (AP) '09 course with 3-4 flash games embedded in it that works on som...
Paty Frias
Hi, I was asked to change the tracking of the lessons.  Since I changed the lessons to be tracked by the number of slides (3 or 4) when opening a lesson it would appea...
Alison L Coops
I'm trying to publish to CD.  I was publishing to Articulate online until I got approval for publishing and I set the annotations to point where things were showing up...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynne Hicks
I have three modules that are being put on an external vendor site.  User clicks on Physician Education button which takes them to a screen where they should be able t...
leah lopez
I would like for the image I select to fill the entire slide with no white space in the background. I have saved my images at larger sizes and they are still very smal...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
Sherrie Adams
Hi, I have 2 courses....both were imported from PPT and once in Storyline I inserted a web object and linked in several Youtube videos.  The first one I did works flaw...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
Kristen Wilson
I have published the file twice and each time I lose content in my slides. I am saving the power point before publishing but i don't understand why i this is happening...
Juanjo Haro
Hi... we have a problem that is getting us mad. We are trying to adjust in the correct way the storyline courses on ipad and smartphone... after a lot of test and modi...
By Juanjo Haro
Gumo Andreatta
I'm having problems with some Quizzing slides. I've to put in this way to get a correct view in the final course. Any ideas ?
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi all. I am putting together a course where users get guidance by hand language when answering some questions. Problem is that if I want to replay the sound and movie...
By Leslie McKerchie
shivani B
Hello, We are using SumTotal as our LMS. When a learner completes a test and passes, the LMS is recording the status as 'Incomplete'.The score is correct, but the stat...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jean-Claude.niogret Niogret
Hello, I am publishing my courses on CD because the users are unable to be connect on Internet. I have several storyline files and i want to be able to jump from a sto...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kerstin Kapsberger
Hi We are having numerous problems linked to our QA process. I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations? We used DropBox, but were then told that we mustn'...
Steve Bunting
Is it possible to change the Passing Score and Your Score so that the % is only whole numbers ie 78 rather than 78.22
Bich Hanh
i have an player was designed in articulate 09. Now i use articulate 13 and i want to import it  into that player into articulate 13. What i have to do?
Sue  Stoecker
Hi I am using Presenter 09 to publish to web so the module can be reviewed by the subject matter expert: I find this quicker and easier than loading it onto our LMS fo...
Damien Dickerson
++ STORY FILE - please give me some example
Cary Glenn
I am working on a project where the first slide has multiple branches and a lightbox of a video. What I want is the lightbox slide to come up only the first time the s...
kari held
When playing my SL file I get to a layer that has several web links to specific pages. It opens the website fine but Wwhen I select the back button on the website I wa...
By Marcel Mihulka