Product Last Post Replies
Kay dr
Hello! I'm trying to create the following "Drag and Drop" scenario: 5 items + 5 drop areas (1 for every item) If an item is dropped on (any, so also on wrong) drop...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Teresa Demarie
I tried opening the file I saved yesterday.  The error message says:  "The file is being used by another process or you do not have the proper security permission."  I...
Cary Glenn
How long does it usually take to upload a file for a support case? I've been waiting for over 30 minutes for the "send request" button to stp spinning.
By Leslie McKerchie
stanton mackellar
Object  [A] has a (default state) hidden  State is controled by  variable [V1] which is triggered by a button [B] [V1]=false by default      [V1]=True when the st...
By Nancy Woinoski
Brent  Raper
I made some screen recordings using Storyline, added narration then published them. Then I added them to my primary Storyline project as web objects - they play inside...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tanya Frederickson
Hi there,  I have a project on Storyline which includes video tutorials as well as animations on each slide.  The client has asked if it is possible to insert a trigge...
By Leslie McKerchie
RC -
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Eric Brennan-Hazell
Hi all! Is there anyway to change the Player Options per scene rather than just for the project? I would love to be able to have a differnet colour/look/feel/logo for ...
Damien Dickerson
Can I turn off buttons NEXT & BACK on the layer's if this buttons exist on the base layer ? 
XAn Choly
How can I trigger the seekbar manually? I need the seekbar to appear only when there is narration so that users can play/pause to take notes. Thanks!
By Jamie Smith
Stephanie Showers
Hello, I need some help getting my hyperlinks to work. I've made a couple modules with hyperlinks and was able to publish them and have the links work perfectly using ...
Keith Freeman
I was wanting to create a share button for a specific place/scene within a storyline course. Any ideas? 
Lorna Matty
Hello - sorry if this is a "dippy" question, but I can't figure out what I have done wrong. I have developed my first module and even if I do say so myself, it is look...
Solange Richard
Hi, I'm trying to open an external website in a new window but I can't get the scrollbar to be displayed. No matter what settings I use, I get the adress bar and no sc...
Dena Rose
Is there any way to get Moodle to input data from multiple scoring criteria from a Storyline module?
By Phil Mayor
David Stabley
is there a way in Storyline I can remove the default navigation bar at the bottom of the page?  I have my own navigation built into the project.
By Leslie McKerchie
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a load of Multiple choice questions, set to "Unlimited Attempts". They have to keep going until they get it correct, they should NEVER get the Incorrect Lay...
Cristina Zapata
Hi everyone! Historically at my company, we used Studio 9 to develop all our elearning. I am proposing to my manager we make the switch to Storyline 13 because of the ...
Katie L.
I have a 2-module course created in Studio '09.  Each module has a Quizmaker quiz at the end.  The course has been published to an LMS, but it is only tracking results...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Juanjo Haro
Hi... I've created a course that works within Moodle. It works fine on ipad 1-2 ios 5-6-7, it works fine on ios7 iphone 4 (with ans issue of windoe size) but in IPhone...