Product Last Post Replies
Barbara Hacker
I created my first Storyline project.  The interactive qualities work when I'm in Articulate.  The problem I'm having is when I publish the project to Web or CD I cann...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Adam B
Here's the issue: Navigation is controlled by hyperlinked buttons (instead of the embedded presenter player). One previous, one next button. Free navigation enabled. S...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Adam B
Rob  O'Connor
Hi, For a client, I've put together a small sampler in Storyline to illustrate simulation-based tutorials. http://liquidsitereview.com/elearningCollateral/simulationde...
Toni Lamarche
Hi there, I am wanting to insert a free text field where participants enter their responses to a question.  The answers are to get them thinking and then the correct r...
Karin Hutchinson
I've created about 3 courses with Storyline and everything has worked beautifully.  Yesterday I went to open a course that I was working on and everything looked fine ...
Laura M
Hi, I'm having an issue with recorded audio not saving in Presenter.  I've been working with an SME who has been recording the narration for a course.  I know there ca...
Mike Walters
Evening all! I'm having a bit of a grump at myself as I've just found out I was wrong about something I have always taken for granted... I've got these modules see, ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ron Collins
When opening up documents listed in the Resource tab they instead open up in the task bar under the Explorer icon.  It does not open up the document.  The user must op...
Lone Ginnerup
I havent installed anything yet, becouse I can not find out what to install. I am on the free trial. I have powerpoint 2010 32 bit with no articulate tab, but then aga...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Corbett
I have inherited a PowerPoint Presenter file where I have made some minor changes. There are no animiations or audio in the PowerPoint file on any slide; however, I no...
By John Corbett
lindsey dow
I am a amateur and sure this question has come up often but cannot find solution in the book i have or Internet. For the pub version i only want the slides visible not...
By Leslie McKerchie
Benny Kurniawan
Hi everyone, I am interested with the Studio'13. Where can I get access to the Beta? Thanks.
Bobby P
Hi, So I have designer that built a SL that is 100 slides long (I know...... That is another conversation) With a fianl test at the end. Well they have to score 100% t...
By Leslie McKerchie
PRAKASH B
Hi everybody will we extract data form the particular slide? for example we have 10 slides and we want to track 8th slide data from the output.Any possibilities are av...
By PRAKASH B
Vijai Anbarasi
Hi, This may be a bit technical, but just thought I might give a try with any suggestion or advice on the issues we are facing with Ariticulate Modules. We recently vi...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Vijai Anbarasi
Melanie Fine
Hi, I've been trying to figure out a workaround to publish my Storyline projects to my Wordpress site and obtain user data.  I've recently purchased and installed Lear...
By Ali Shahrazad
Nikki Lowin
I have set up different states for a correct and incorrect response to a T/F quiz slide. Not sure how to set up the triggers for them. Right now, triggers are set for ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Salwa Saad-Abdulla
Hi, For some weird reason when I publish this one page it refuses to insert the bullet points! Any ideas?
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nikki Lowin
I would like users to be able to use a scroll wheel to scroll through an image. It works in Preview but not when published. Is there a setting I might be missing or ? ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Matheus Castro
Hi, I need help! How do I make it mandatory viewing for all trigers / layers before the students move to the next slide?