Product Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
Not sure why - but just asked me to activate again, I have been using it happily for a couple of days now. Will let you know if it happens again! Bruce
Articulate Replay over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Gauhs
Hi! Just wondering if anyone has a trick as to slow down the zoom speed even more than the Very Slow option? I'm zooming in so closely that I feel like it's rushing no...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Barbara Hacker
Hi, I've now learned how to Publish in Storyline and I can replay my course.  However, after I've viewed the course and log out, and then return to re-view the course ...
Orla Dwyer
Hi, I am using Studio 09. When I published the presentation, hyperlinks that I had in an engage interaction worked fine.  When I copied the published files onto a netw...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
cindy lucas
i created a few quiz questions, but after you answer you submit and get the result box. is there a way to alter the result box. it's too big.
By Leslie McKerchie
Adam Johnson
Hi all, I have a storyline course in Moodle 2.4 and the learning is marked orange when incomplete and green when complete (as it should). However when i revisit that s...
Valerie Seely
Hi all, I have a course that has a menu which learners can click to take them to a section of the course and changes to a visited state after a learner selects it. I a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kyle Perry
Has anyone ever created a stand-alone Storyline module to be run on a trade show floor? I'm working on creating one for a national conference. The iPad would be locked...
By Bruce Graham
Kim Gillham
Hi, I'm trying to create a slider interaction using drag and state triggers. I'm sort of succeeding, but not completely, so really I'm failing! And I'm sure there is a...
By Leslie McKerchie
steph rezendes
Hi all, I'm looking for some guidance. I can't seem to figure out why the layers aren't showing in this project..
By Leslie McKerchie
Parashuram Vhaval
I have a question regarding the drag and drop activity. Is it possible to program the answers so that it can belong to more than one drop target? In other words it wou...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maja  Oi
Hello again. I have problems with an e-learning tha t worked fine until they uppdated their flash! The version is. We tried to install it to new version but it doesnt...
By Leslie McKerchie
cindy lucas
To explain.  The project starts with a slide and then gives you two buttons that go to two different videos. You click button 1 and watch the video, but then you need ...
Salicia Pultz
I'm creating a Workshop Questionnaire and we're trying to figure out if it's possible to have users list three strengths in a specific area.  How can we accomplish thi...
Suzanne Colgan
I am looking for some feedback on text to speech products - we are currently evaluating Ivona and find the voices quite good and it is very simple to use and add to my...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sacha Castle
Hi, I am wanting to use a graphic for navigation through the slides that displays a cycle. If you click on "section one: introduction" for example, you go through to a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Beadle
I am using Storyline to create a map providing details of contacts all over the world. Initially a map of the world appears. The user then selects one of eight regions...
By Alan Beadle
Joanne Polichetti
Can I use a random draw from a question bank, AND get a report of results by question if we are not publishing the quiz to an LMS? Any ideas how to make this work? Or ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Andreas Freiman
Stephen Sockett
Hi, How can I make is so that storyline constantly allows me to have a unique element in the timeline for each paragraph?
By Phil Mayor
Sreekanth Chakravarthy
HI At the end of the project, I want my user to contact me for any additional information or clarifications about the course.  For this, I added a button named Send Em...
By Dennis Hall