Product Last Post Replies
Wayne Vermillion
Have any of you bright folks developed a coin-flip simulation for an .intr? It would represent a binary yes/no decision. I have lesson content that requires simple mem...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lawrie Stephenson
Hi all, Think I might be going nuts. Was reading about the lightbox in a forum, I thought, but do you think I can find that thread now. I put lightbox in the search bu...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Latrese Ousley
When I import a presentation into Articulate Storyline, it changes the bullet type and font, and remove some of the animations (to the picture). Can anyone tell me how...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
jyothi sita
Hi, Can we make a text field text to be selectable in the output/ preview? Appreciate your help..! Thanks, Jyothi
By jyothi sita
Barbara Hacker
After reading the tutorials on triggers and buttons, etc. several times, I still can't figure out how to do this.  I placed a white chevron that triggers the video to...
Bethre Means
Can someone point me in the direction of how to add glossary terms to Storyline? Thanks! FYI: I can't seem to get the search functionality of the forums to work, every...
Tony Ludwikowski
Has anyone tried, or does anyone know of anyone that has success with, trying to grab the windows %username% variable(or similar) and making it a hidden text variable ...
By Steve Flowers
Olga Orrit
Hi! I have different objects on my slide (pictures, text etc). All of them have different length on time line (does anybody know why?). I have also speaker. I want tha...
Yaz M
Hi All I have publishe my course to LMS The hyplerlinks in my Guided Image interaction opens in a new tab when clicked (this doesnt happen in preview or when I check m...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Kate Jurd
I would like to use the free form drag and drop feature for participants to rate themselves on a number from 0 to 10 O being considered as no value and 10 as extremely...
hannah h
I am working on a project right now where I prompt the user to enter a sort of verification question, in this case I am asking for the last 4 digits of their SSN. They...
Janice H
Hi, When I publish or when I look at the Slide Properties, it shows my presentation as 6 minutes for the total time but it is actually supposed to be 41 minutes.  The ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Barbara Hacker
I read   the tutorials a couple of time and tried creating the importing from PPT and Quizmaker into a project. Still stuck.   I placed a single slide in Story View.  ...
By Adrian Dean
Abeerah Rana
Hello Anyone help me how to add fridge and then its open and off door functionality? Abee
By Abeerah Rana
mark gibson
Hi I have recently installed demo storyline onto my new mac laptop with parallels . However when I open a project created elsewhere, the content of the "slides" are co...
By Phil Mayor
sam jay
Dear Community Members, I am building a test generator program... The Report.html is showing those survey based slides questions also which the user skipped .... I...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By sam jay
Lawrie Stephenson
Hi all, A question on what can and can't display in the Menu of a published story. I only want certain things to display in the Menu, I thought I could accomplish this...
By Lawrie Stephenson
sam jay
Dear Forum Members, I am building a test generator program... The Report.html  is showing those questions also which the user never selected albiet with blank answers....
By sam jay
Spring Moffitt
I have an course I created, which essentially works, but has some undesirable features. I posted it to a web server and the problems persist when being played on the s...
By Spring Moffitt
Carol  Engstrom
In building a branched scenario within presenter, I have 2 slides which are stuck when published, with a pop-up box that states "Back only.  You must view entire slide...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Justin Grenier